Limited Run DL-44 Greedo Killer compac scope replica

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

chubsANDdoggers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
*This run will only be for people within the US right now.

So Im planing on placing an order for some parts of my 2/26/21. Its coming up fast so sorry for the late notice. If you want to partake please let me know and make payment before the 25th. "Friends and Family" payments only and shipping within the US is an additional $10. If Denix is included then shipping is $20. Everything should arrive and be ready to ship out 2/3 weeks from that date.

*Payment can me made here:
(This run is done for now)

Please Include your mailing address in the payment and DM it also to me here just to make sure as well.

I am offering my Greedo Killer kit for this run. Price is as follow..

1. Compac Scope - Resin $45 or MJF $60 *Made from 10 individual parts along with 5 screws and two domed glass lenses (and reticle).
  2. Compac scope saddle ONLY - Resin $12
  3. Mount MJF (includes 9 metal screws, 3 wheels resin and 2 weaver knobs both resin) - $40
  4. Flash hider - Resin $25 or MJF $30
  5. Heat Sink Grille - MJF $17
  6. Add a modified Denix (including MGC trigger/MGC hammer/extraction mark - MJF .. Lock frame - resin) Denix will have 10 modifications done to it including milling in the extraction mark spacing, along with sliding the whole top forward so it better resembles an MGC, changing out grip screws, milling the sight flat, milling under the barrel. *limited available. $140

Not included (but can be at cost) are the weavers themselves. You can get them from Amazon otherwise in either med or low "weaver detachable 1 inch top mount rings"
0E52A709-3E6B-45FF-8CAF-9435F0349E53.jpeg
CF9ECDD8-4261-4A7F-B2E9-DC1488798E60.jpeg
70D86436-1036-41C2-B532-E98B9944C4A0.jpeg
6E78714C-ED1B-4125-983F-C3DB645F1C69.jpeg
BB654A10-F985-4CA1-B7C6-731924225356.jpeg
477F19DA-D63B-493C-9347-9EBD444B2CD5.jpeg
6E000269-B4CA-453B-81A7-1A119A542FAF.jpeg
8C4E1B55-741F-4B68-B5AB-02C029D0C283.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

chubsANDdoggers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ObscureReferenc MJF will still use the resin Compac saddle fyi as it prints the writhing details as needed. But MJF is stronger than the resin overall. You will just need to prime it and lightly sand it. But it’s does turns out really great once finished..
8E162AC8-3CD1-4A4A-BFA3-CCE20507B634.jpeg

chubsANDdoggers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Corellianexports ObscureReferenc Timmythekid

*This run will only be for people within the US right now.

So Im planing on placing an order for some parts of my 2/26/21. Its coming up fast so sorry for the late notice. If you want to partake please let me know and make payment before the 25th. "Friends and Family" payments only and shipping within the US is an additional $10. If Denix is included then shipping is $20. Everything should arrive and be ready to ship out 2/3 weeks from that date.

I am offering my Greedo Killer kit for this run. Price is as follow..

- Compac Scope - Resin $45 or MJF $60
- Compac scope saddle ONLY - Resin $12
- Mount MJF (includes 9 metal screws, 3 wheels resin and 2 weaver knobs both resin) - $40
- Flash hider - Resin $25 or MJF $30
- Heat Sink Grille - MJF $17
- Add a modified Denix (including MGC trigger/MGC hammer/extraction mark - MJF .. Lock frame - resin) Denix will have 10 modifications done to it including milling in the extraction mark spacing, along with sliding the whole top forward so it better resembles an MGC, changing out grip screws, milling the sight flat, milling under the barrel. *limited available. $140

Not included (but can be at cost) are the weavers themselves. You can get them from Amazon otherwise in either med or low "weaver detachable 1 inch top mount rings"

Last edited:

ID10T

Forgive my lack of knowledge here, but if I wanted to build a “ANH” version of the blaster, would your modified Denix be a suitable base?

I do know the GK was made with the MGC, which you are creating the look of on the Denix. So, I assume it would be a good base for me, looking like the MGC, but I’m honestly not sure!

Thanks for spoon feeding me here!

chubsANDdoggers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Forgive my lack of knowledge here, but if I wanted to build a “ANH” version of the blaster, would your modified Denix be a suitable base?

I do know the GK was made with the MGC, which you are creating the look of on the Denix. So, I assume it would be a good base for me, looking like the MGC, but I’m honestly not sure!

Thanks for spoon feeding me here!
I don’t want to hick this run thread so DM if you want to learn more but yes it will work.

If you wanted it for the Hero I would just in the c96 trigger and hammer instead of the MGC versions. My mods would definitely work but you can also modify it even further for by opening up the trigger guard as well. That’s the biggest difference between an MGC and c96. Here is a Hero build using only these mods I have listed in this thread (without opening the tigger guard and using the denix hammer) but as you can see it works really well.
5929A71A-96FE-4FB5-AAFC-06405933F0D1.jpeg
2EECBFD3-A276-43FC-BB74-844CF1CAC678.jpeg
88A68AFC-555B-4747-867A-6894ACD4C521.jpeg

Last edited:

ID10T

Ok. Tree guys are coming tomorrow so... no money! Have to put the blaster, and Everything else, on hold. Again.

(it just never ends)