Unlimited Run DL-44 blaster acrylic stand OPEN for order

Re: Gauging Interest for Han Solo DL-44 blaster acrylic stand

Chris was able to get me updated on how the blaster fits the stand.. I will be adding that nub cradle after all to keep it from listing..wont be long before Im able to start production.

heres a vid Chris made for me, to help correct whats needed for it to fit right...just thought id post it to see how its coming along..it'll be fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

alrighty..I have the measurements I need for corrections..I'll be cutting the first one on Monday...with! the nub cradle..
for the first week this one will be $55+ shipping..later it will go to $60

Re: Han Solo DL-44 blaster acrylic stand

Could they potentially be available without any lettering on it? I might be using it for different DL-44s over time, and maybe even a real Mauser, if I ever get one, so I would prefer a more "pristine" look to mine. If this is OK.

yes, the engraving is an add-on option. I'll have different options available for buyers to choose from, including clear bases that will be cheaper

heres a vid Chris made for me, to help correct whats needed for it to fit right...just thought id post it to see how its coming along..it'll be fixed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wc7pPFmNFQ&feature=youtu.be

I watched this video... well skimmed through it. Did i miss it or was the the clearance of the rear of the blaster discussed. His replica does not have a scope. on the Hero, that extends further out than the main body.

It occurred to me, instead of trying to make a case based of measurements of a blaster, why don't I give you measurements of the MR Hero display. This way you know how much room to have for clearance is someone does put a cover on it, how tall to make each post so that the blaster is level but yet shot enough so that the lanyard area is as close to the base as possible. I can also give you measurements of the distance to put the small support based on the MR The Empire Strikes Back case.

Let me know.

Please also keep in mind that due to the scope being mounted on the side of the Mauser that it sticks out a good bit - the blaster's main body should not be fully centered in the stand, rather slightly to the left, to help composite for the space that the scope mount and scope takes up. Like on here:

61-42352-dl44_025-1363928967.jpg

You can see that Master Replicas moved the whole thing to the left so that, with the addition of the scope, the ENTIRE blaster is centered, instead of the base gun being centered with the scope jutting out, throwing the whole thing off.

The final suggestion that I can offer is that it would help improve stability if you were to increase the thickness of the acrylic chalks that hold up the blaster, as the Elite Edition ones look to be about twice as thick as the ones that are on your prototype. Also, for the rear trigger guard spaced chalk, the Denix is quite narrow, much more so than the real deal, or even an MGC, so that chalk should also be approximated to roughly fit any of them.

And I get mount #1. :devil

I said I was going to start production today..but I want to be 100% certain it fits right, so Im going to send a mock-up out to make sure..right now Im only 99% sure it'll fit..Im sure you guys would rather me be 100% certain right? :D
...by the way..while Im at it..was thinking of ordering one of DoopyDoos E-11 kits...its been on my watch list for sometime cause Ive been wanting one..but maybe if anyone would want a stand for it ,it might persuade me to pull the trigger (no pun intended) and buy one

FYI: If your final design does indeed include the lanyard support piece, I would still be interested in buying a that piece for my MR stand.

Please also keep in mind that due to the scope being mounted on the side of the Mauser that it sticks out a good bit - the blaster's main body should not be fully centered in the stand, rather slightly to the left, to help composite for the space that the scope mount and scope takes up. Like on here:

View attachment 357594

You can see that Master Replicas moved the whole thing to the left so that, with the addition of the scope, the ENTIRE blaster is centered, instead of the base gun being centered with the scope jutting out, throwing the whole thing off.

The final suggestion that I can offer is that it would help improve stability if you were to increase the thickness of the acrylic chalks that hold up the blaster, as the Elite Edition ones look to be about twice as thick as the ones that are on your prototype. Also, for the rear trigger guard spaced chalk, the Denix is quite narrow, much more so than the real deal, or even an MGC, so that chalk should also be approximated to roughly fit any of them.

And I get mount #1. :devil

He does have some valid points...except for the #1 stand comment of course.:rolleyes

:darnkids :popcorn :darnkids There cant be 2 number ones that would make 2

All right fine, he can get Stand #1, but then I get Stand #0, the "Artist Proof" one. :D

alright everyone..just finished updating the designs and MJF sent a great vid showing other versions to help fit those too..so we are good to go..
the sale price will end on the 15th
there are different options available
http://www.tshobbies.com/DL-44-Blaster-stand-FB-BS01.htm
heres the vid if youd like to see it (its a wood mockup ,but the dimensions are the same except thickness of material.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back