Unlimited Run District 9 - SMG Kit

Good advice Tmax. Thanks for that. What type of filler do you use. I've tried filler for plastic model kits but sometimes the primer doesn't adhere to it. I've also tried filler for plastic bumpers on cars, but that damn stuff goes hard before I can apply it!

I use Tamiya modeling putty for small gaps, joins and imperfections. If I’m having to mod something that requires a lot of filler (like in my AR build) I’ll use Bondo (car panel filler). But no matter what putty/filler I use, the filler-primer paint remains the same and doesn’t seem to have any problems adhering to anything - “Dupli-Color Filler Primer”. But other brands should work fine too.

Second kit shipped!

We also had to adjust the price due to price increases from suppliers. The lesson here - always pays to get in early. ;)

Sneak peek of our current WIP...

kb8sbey.jpg

Got mine today, Tarry - thanks! :thumbsup And thanks also to your Croatian comrade.

CIMG1829.JPG

I seem to be missing a couple of the detail bits however - I've indicated which pieces using your pic:

nqSMhxf.jpg

Got mine today, Tarry - thanks! :thumbsup And thanks also to your Croatian comrade.

View attachment 820745

I seem to be missing a couple of the detail bits however - I've indicated which pieces using your pic:

View attachment 820746

Hey mate. Great to see you got your kit. Gutted it’s missing some greeblies! Sorry it’s not complete, but thanks for letting me know. We’ll have those sent out ASAP.

Hey mate. Great to see you got your kit. Gutted it’s missing some greeblies! Sorry it’s not complete, but thanks for letting me know. We’ll have those sent out ASAP.
Not the end of the world, dude - this kind of thing happens, and I understand. I do appreciate you handling it though :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back