Interest District 9 Decals - Assault Rifle, SMG & Exo-Suit Rifle

My apologies for the delay on this guys. I'll be dedicating most of this week to the decals and I'll have more to show soon!

RDTqQ3z.jpg

First test cut:

LdIxjRF.jpg

I was quite happy with the precision and the cut depth was perfect for weeding, so I did a full set of the orange:

oBiSmqV.jpg

Some of the detail is really pushing the limits of my machine:

J4oMf40.jpg

On to the white! . . . More soon.

I got one of Tarry's SMG kits to test the scale of the decals. I need to make a few changes before I feel confident enough to send them out. I'll post an update soon.

I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with this thing. Gonna be a fun build!

lTkwh4B.jpg

Last edited:
Ok guys,

SMG and Assault Rifle files are finished! The vinyl decal sets are $34 each and include FREE worldwide shipping!

What's included:

Essentially you are receiving 2 sets of vinyl decals with each order. One of them I will weed for you. I'll either peel out the negative or the positive, Your choice depending on whether you want to use the actual vinyl decals or use them as a stencil to paint on the graphics. The second set will be fresh off the vinyl cutter. This one is a back-up in case you run into any issues with the first set, but you will need to weed it yourself. I'm also including a clear carrier sheet. This makes application super easy. It keeps everything in place and lets you position each graphic perfectly. I'll put up a youtube vid that shows how to apply these in more detail.

To order, please submit payment via paypal to fatal5150@hotmail.com.

Don't forget to include these 4 things with your order:

- RPF Username

- Address (double check to make sure it's your most current address)

- "SMG vinyls", "AR vinyls" or both.

- "peel off negative" (permanent vinyl application direct to your piece) or "peel off positive" (temporary stencil application for paint)

Thanks again for everyone's patience and support! :cheers

- Jeremy

I ordered the stencil version of the transfers. Here's my first attempt, and I'm very pleased. One little bit of paint came off with the stencil, but nothing I'm too concerned about given that I'm going to weather and distress the model after the paint's finished.

Attachments

• 88F41A7F-4CCE-4345-9794-A0AA67521B44.jpg
    88F41A7F-4CCE-4345-9794-A0AA67521B44.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 104
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back