Display pic for synaps' batarang

TFrosst

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
batarang4kn.jpg

Cool. I just had a plaque made for my BB stuff, too. Anyone find a good way to display the actual 'rang? Its shape doesn't lend well to regular stands, mounts, etc.

Thanks,
Todd

Originally posted by irishjedi@Mar 27 2006, 03:59 PM
Cool.  I just had a plaque made for my BB stuff, too.  Anyone find a good way to display the actual 'rang?  Its shape doesn't lend well to regular stands, mounts, etc.

Thanks,
Todd
[snapback]1214231[/snapback]​

I mounted mine in a shadowbox... just stuck an old hard drive magnet to the back of the box and it holds it right in place with no hooks.

-Jay

Originally posted by luke moonwalker+Mar 27 2006, 12:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luke moonwalker @ Mar 27 2006, 12:10 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-irishjedi
@Mar 27 2006, 03:59 PM
Cool.  I just had a plaque made for my BB stuff, too.  Anyone find a good way to display the actual 'rang?  Its shape doesn't lend well to regular stands, mounts, etc.

Thanks,
Todd
[snapback]1214231[/snapback]​

I mounted mine in a shadowbox... just stuck an old hard drive magnet to the back of the box and it holds it right in place with no hooks.

-Jay
[snapback]1214237[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yeah I'm using four one-half inch round magnets to hold it in place. I'm gluing them on the inside so the batarang will be slightly raised. I'm going to get a custom plaque and stick that on using velcro. It will look really nice.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back