Prop Store Auction Lot # 546: Batman Forever (1995) - Batman's (Val Kilmer) Metal Sonar Batarang Replica

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a bit of a long shot but did anyone here snag this during the summer?

If so would you consider selling for more than you paid?

This particular Batarang is something of a grail item and my attempts at tracking down the WB store version have been fruitless.

Feel free to comment or shoot me a PM.

Screenshot_20231118-083004.png

Last edited:
This is a bit of a long shot but did anyone here snag this during the summer?

If so would you consider selling for more than you paid?

This particular Batarang is something of a grail item and my attempts at tracking down the WB store version have been fruitless.

Feel free to comment or shoot me a PM.

View attachment 1762620
Out of curiosity what is the significance of the WB Store version? I’ve heard varying things about it being a copy of the replica, but the photo you posted looks like the fatter legit one, not the skinnier replica.

Out of curiosity what is the significance of the WB Store version? I’ve heard varying things about it being a copy of the replica, but the photo you posted looks like the fatter legit one, not the skinnier replica.
The WB version is simply the only licenced one that was produced. No real significance other than that.

The photo I posted was from the Prop Store auction in which the Sonar Batarang was made by the same prop makers who produced the screen used versions.

I'd be happy with either one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back