Display pic for synaps' batarang

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

irishjedi

Cool. I just had a plaque made for my BB stuff, too. Anyone find a good way to display the actual 'rang? Its shape doesn't lend well to regular stands, mounts, etc.

Thanks,
Todd

luke moonwalker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by irishjedi@Mar 27 2006, 03:59 PM
Cool.  I just had a plaque made for my BB stuff, too.  Anyone find a good way to display the actual 'rang?  Its shape doesn't lend well to regular stands, mounts, etc.

Thanks,
Todd
[snapback]1214231[/snapback]​
I mounted mine in a shadowbox... just stuck an old hard drive magnet to the back of the box and it holds it right in place with no hooks.

-Jay

foxbatkllr

Sr Member
Originally posted by luke moonwalker+Mar 27 2006, 12:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luke moonwalker @ Mar 27 2006, 12:10 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-irishjedi
@Mar 27 2006, 03:59 PM
Cool.  I just had a plaque made for my BB stuff, too.  Anyone find a good way to display the actual 'rang?  Its shape doesn't lend well to regular stands, mounts, etc.

Thanks,
Todd
[snapback]1214231[/snapback]​
I mounted mine in a shadowbox... just stuck an old hard drive magnet to the back of the box and it holds it right in place with no hooks.

-Jay
[snapback]1214237[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yeah I'm using four one-half inch round magnets to hold it in place. I'm gluing them on the inside so the batarang will be slightly raised. I'm going to get a custom plaque and stick that on using velcro. It will look really nice.