display head for masks (Spiderman, rorshach etc..) - now with free Pep file inside!

EyeofSauron

Master Member
so, i found my old rorshach mask from years ago, and i thought, this being my first costume build ever, it needs displaying :)

well, i thought, theres no shop around that sells foam heads, so make one yourself.

so i looked around for a model that had the low poly facial features i wanted, and i then got it by pepmaster, who ripped it from a video game model. Great credit to him :)

i then unfolded and built it, covered it an paper mache for stability, and then put the mask over it :)

it allready has the form of the faceshells that can be bought on here, so i thought some of you would like this budget version, as it is pretty easy to build:)

so here, you can download the file:

Simple head - download here!

one thing with the file: i messed up a little with unfolding, so the folds are the wrong way (mountain fold =valley fold, and the other way) but its really not a problem (the unfold was inside out, thats why the folds are wrong :D couldnt be bothered to reunfold it xD)

and here are some pics too see how it looks finished :) pep model, paper mache covered, and with my rorshach mask on it :)

enjoy, and happy building :)

Re: display head for masks (Spiderman, rorshach etc..) - now with free Pep file insid

nice, thanks EoS and PepMaster

Re: display head for masks (Spiderman, rorshach etc..) - now with free Pep file insid

What's the circumference; chin to top of crown; width from ear to ear; depth from front to back? May work well enough for a cheap sculpting armature if the proportions are close...

it fit perfectly on my head, before i closed it up. i have a rather big head, so it should usually fit for anyone

from top to bottom its 32 cm
the rest i would have to measure. i sized it to my head tho, so i could use it for stuff i made for me :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back