Disneyland Haunted Mansion Pre-Opening Sign

Thanks for all the positive comments!

I got to work on the artwork some today, unless someone points out an error that needs to be fixed or an area I should refine, I'm thinking this is the final version:

Haunted Mansion Sign_Final_Small_Watermark.jpg

I plan on heading out to the printers early next week to get some qoutes on printing.

I will find out how much it will cost and I'll share that info with everyone. I'm not looking to do a run, for those that have asked in PM's, but I may consider it if it doesn't become too overwhelming financially. I hate taking pre-orders for things, so if I did it I would probably have a few made and then offer them up.

Either way, I'm still planning on sharing the artwork for those that have their own ideas for using it or want to make their own signs themselves.

Looks fantastic! Except for I see these grey lettering all over that.

You should clean that up some first :)

I kid, I kid! I'm extremely excited about this project and it looks friggan great!

Wow! That's a lot of hard work and dedication. I love how the Haunted Mansion continues to inspire such projects. Big fan here too.

Very cool, I'd love to see how it turned out. If you end up making the file available, I'd love a copy of it. We are slowly adding Haunted Mansion inspired decorations to our Halloween display.

FANTASTIC JOB!!! I can't wait to see this finished! I would love a copy of the hi-res when it's finished. Sent a PM your way!

Bobby

Been away from the RPF for awhile now, with the site theft, migration and now re-migration I had been leary of logging on. But I bit the bullet and logged back in today and found I'd been missing so much!

So, an update on the sign...The artwork is DONE! I finished it awhile back and am very happy with the final version. I'm in the process of moving into a new house (finally worked it out, 1 year after the original plan was hatched) and it will have a bunch of themed rooms including the Haunted Mansion Home Theatre. I plan on having this printed within the next two weeks. I'll post a picture of the final mounted version and then I'll probably be nice and release the art into the world...don't want anyone beating me to the punch. If anyone has suggestions for distributing a HUGE digital file securely to RPF members only, let me know...I may do it via mail and CD if all else fails.

Awesome and glad to hear!! :D Congrats on the move as well. Those are always interesting seeing how much stuff you REALLY have. LOL

Unfortunately not, I've been in the process of moving into the new house these past few weeks and haven't done a lot. I am now in the new house, but the entire place is a disaster. And my workshop needs totally new floors before I start putting my tools in place, so I've made that a priority for my money over heading out to the printers. But, that being said...I did acquire something cool the other day that I will be cleaning up and releasing into the world sometime this week. Watch the paper prop thread eagerly...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back