Disney wants more 'Star Wars' in its theme parks

I have always wondered how the actor’s contract works for these appearances. Do they have obligations written into the initial contract for appearances like this and what about the videos they provide for the rides at Disney? If so, how long would these obligations last?
Until Hell freezes over I'm guessing..

He did seem a bit wooden..
Should have got Daisy "droid" Ridley
But in answer to your question I think its a bit like the firm..Once your in.

There was an article out last night

'Disney Just Opened It's Star Wars Hotel - You Can't Afford it'

Didn't bother with the article after everything i've already read, but the headline was gold ;)
YouTube is filled with videos of paying peoples experience.. really don’t have the time to watch them but it seems like the 2/3 I skipped through are all positive

One husband and wife team, the husband explained how you have to go back to get the other journeys and she kind of looked at him like “I’m not going back” lol

YouTube is filled with videos of paying peoples experience.. really don’t have the time to watch them but it seems like the 2/3 I skipped through are all positive

One husband and wife team, the husband explained how you have to go back to get the other journeys and she kind of looked at him like “I’m not going back” lol
As I said, i just laughed at the headline, which is largely true. There's a very small number of people who can afford that, which I suppose is good with a limited amount of rooms.

With a cost cut and an OT theme it might be worth it. Not paying nearly 2500 bucks per person for 2 days (i'd be in a group of two). Sorry. Toss in airfare (i'm not driving 16ish hours) and that ups it another 1000 or so no matter how good it may or may not be.

As I said, i just laughed at the headline, which is largely true. There's a very small number of people who can afford that, which I suppose is good with a limited amount of rooms.

With a cost cut and an OT theme it might be worth it. Not paying nearly 2500 bucks per person for 2 days (i'd be in a group of two). Sorry. Toss in airfare (i'm not driving 16ish hours) and that ups it another 1000 or so no matter how good it may or may not be.
i was talking to my girlfriend, she's the one who plans the trips and orders my plane tickets, i dont do any of this "online booking" crap. she's got us 2 flights to san fran, rental car, and hotel for 4 days, waaaaaaay cheaper then 6k...

i really want to go to lucas' museum when it opens. ive never been on the west coast before...

WDW News went again on their own dime and the summary was that it's a lot of fun, they had a great time, However, despite that, it's not worth the money. They also think that eventually there will come to a point where reservations will start to slow down and Disney will start offering discounts.

That's the thing. If people felt like they were getting the full value of their purchase then I don't think the criticisms would be nearly as harsh. As for those who went of their own volition, paid on their own dime, and they STILL didn't feel that it was worth it, then honestly what else do people need to hear? I will tell you this. Fans expected far more for that kind of money. I think most people would and they should when you can have a far more transformative experience going on an international trip for the same price and I'm speaking from experience. Ireland was amazing BTW.

Last edited:
Maybe he said something that wasn't glowing praise and the invites stopped. It's just a theory though. Who knows?
I really stopped watching and supporting that channel when he became a Disney sell out..

But after watching this.. it seems like he’s not interested in going at all.. even kind of bashes what else he could do with the money

Funny how things works now doesn’t it..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back