Disgusting creatures! Who has a Jawa?

rocketeer25

Sr Member
Well, I've been inspired by Tony's Cheap Props site to build my own Jawa. It's going to be a father / son project for me and my 4 year old.
icon_smile.gif
He's really excited about it, and I think it would be a good project for us. I would love to see pics if you have done this yourself, or if you've purchased one from someone.

Also, if you have a source for the bandoliers and ammo pouches needed, please let me know. Any references for a Jawa blaster would be greatly appreciated as well.

So, if you've got a Jawa, show it off!!
icon_smile.gif

I don't have any pics, but with the exception of the bandoliers my total cost was less than 35.00...and it was finished in a day!
icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the website plug.
here is mine. He's kinda ugly, but it was my first attempt. I might try again someday.

I have an ammo bag on the way(thanks yodaman). And I found a bandolier for 30 bucks whenever I can afford that. Then I will really get moving on mine. It should be fairly cheap other than those antique ammo stuff.

I'm unloading a couple of the blankets with the herringbone weave on ebay right now. PLUG!
icon_smile.gif
I put 'em up for what I paid for them. Do a search for jawa blanket.

Yeh I've seen your two auctions lodsa times now! You don't know how much I want them,
icon_smile.gif
as it's such an upgrade from what i have now...anyway I don't think the shipping would be nice to me! Nevermind! I just hope someone imports - then sells them here!
icon_smile.gif

Here are mine in progress
ViewImage.dll

This was the first thing I have sewed in my life on a machine!! It is not the most professional job done, but they came out great, If I can do it, you can do it!! :)

The eyes are now almost done, I used 10mm LED's for them behind my bubbles.
The belts on the one are just to see how things look and will not be used other than the german pouch.
I'm making all my bandoliers out of vinyl using Dallas's pattern from his site.
Mine are just a generic Jawa and are not from either movie.
The toy rifle that the one is holding will be getting made into Jawa blaster.
The other one that is looking like he is waiting for a beer will be holding a droid caller.

This is my first jawa...he will be going to live in Las Vegas sometime this week

image.aspx

Here is the info for the blaster

image.aspx

This is what it will look like when it arrives
image.aspx

and the bandoliers can be found here

http://www.ima-usa.com/p98.html
at the very bottom of the page

DATED WWI 5-POCKET BANDOLIER Original WWI Bandolier with grained leather.
Very Good Condition. $45.00 (BL1001)

I've been wanting to build one for a while. Are there any tutorials that tell how the blanket needs to be sewn to make the robes? I'll have to have my mommy sew it for me
icon_lol.gif

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back