Disguise Amazing Spiderman Costume

nice. What size is that? The xl? And whats your stats? I cant really gage how this thing fits. But the actual design of it looks pretty decent, minus nto being able to see out the mask

im finished my, i live in america central, el salvador so you ca realize how difficult was for my get the materials as the puffy paint for example, let me now what do you think guys. Thanks

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who wants the best looking suit. This looks great for a Halloween costume, but the material is too shiny and doesn't have muscle detail. Not to mention it only comes comes in plus size. For not much more than the price tag you can make your own dye sub suit fitted to you. No offense to anyone who bought it, it is looks a million times better than most costume shop spidey outfits, but the shiny material is very plastic looking.

I want to mod the mask with those same glasses but I want to cut the glasses, paint and then glue them to the mask.
The plastic of the lenses are little thick as you see in one of the pics. Anyone know what would be good to glue this with. They are glossy as well.
Any tips would help so scared to ruin it lol Like my girlfriend is saying I'm going to do haha.

DSCN2498.JPGDSCN2499.JPGDSCN2500.JPGDSCN2503.JPGDSCN2507.JPGDSCN2510.JPGDSCN2515.JPGDSCN2520.JPG

Also for the lenses on the mask should I try and take a hair dryer to it and see if I can get them to come off
or would you just cut out the see trough part and glue them on the black part of the lens?

Also for the lenses on the mask should I try and take a hair dryer to it and see if I can get them to come off
or would you just cut out the see trough part and glue them on the black part of the lens?

I used a hair dryer and the lenses came off very smooth! No sign off glue! I need to pick up a dremel tonight to work on the lenses.
I'll post pics once the lenses are glued on.
Next step puff paint?!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back