Die Cast Lighted 1/350th TOS Enterprise (TOMY crowd funded)

I’ve made my Tomy E the centerpiece for my Trek prop collection. I’ll probably redo it as I’m working to get my den/cantina/throne room (names from my family) together. Included in the pic all my Ed Miarecki phasers, Marco Communicator and Tricorder, Spock decanter and Rumph Stein.
IMG_5457.jpeg

how did i completely miss the Star Trek 3 phaser? i've never had one. is it pricey af?
Ed made two types of the STIII phaser. The one I have is the larger earlier version, but he made a smaller one as well I still need to get as well as a smaller TOS. His stuff in good condition is getting harder and harder to find but are going for about $200-$300 now.

I messaged Tomy about the missing plug (the blue one top ford one on the dorsal) and they responded...

Thank you for your email.

Is your address the same as the one lower in this email, so we can help you?

On the underside of the base there is a code (1 letter, 4 numbers, 2 letters and 2 numbers). Please email me the code.

Thanks Dan
LOL. Thats the same one that was in the box on mine as well.

Well the warranty lasts a year. So if someone resold after a year it's void of course. But those buying now from resellers have no proof of purchase from Tomy. So I'm pretty sure it would not be covered.
Yeah, but TOMY would still replace it at their discretion I suspect. Its certainly worth giving them a call to find out.

I bought a couple of these 1/350 kits the other day. Delivered tomorrow. Seems to be a price mistake or hell of a deal. Good luck! Star Trek TOS U.S.S. Enterprise 32" Replica Space Ship: Pilot Edition 1:350 Scale Model Kit, 200+ Parts - Walmart.com
Hey did you get the packages? It's from a third party vendor and the person's ratings are not very good. Looks like he swindled some people based on some of the reviews I read! If you get them let us know! Cause that is a great deal!

Hey did you get the packages? It's from a third party vendor and the person's ratings are not very good. Looks like he swindled some people based on some of the reviews I read! If you get them let us know! Cause that is a great deal!
Will do. Says shipment is 2 pieces. 8.7lbs. I'm probably getting a box with bricks in it :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back