Did you Disneybound Star Wars Style for Galaxy's Edge or Galactic Starcruiser? If so, post your pictures.

Halcyon Media Preview coaster.
2022-wdw-star-wars-hotel-galactic-starcruiser-media-preview-secret-code-from-ogas-cantina-gala...jpg

Man…do I start collecting Oga’s glasses? They are so nice, and I’d love to stock an eventual bar with them.

I finally received a vest that I want to use for next time we go to Galaxy’s Edge. Originally, I was told to upsize this two times. The XXL and XXXL were true to size. I typically sit between a large and an XL, so I ordered a large. It’s a bit snug, but I plan to lose 20 lbs beginning tomorrow, so it’ll do.

B7D6490E-A0A6-428D-9FC6-2008B88A3868.jpeg

I’d like to get a wrist cuff (or gloves), a dedicated belt, and a drop down pouch. I thought about grabbing one of those magnetic greeblies for the left side of the chest as well. I’m not sure what other accessories I could utilize with this costume.

Man…do I start collecting Oga’s glasses? They are so nice, and I’d love to stock an eventual bar with them.

I finally received a vest that I want to use for next time we go to Galaxy’s Edge. Originally, I was told to upsize this two times. The XXL and XXXL were true to size. I typically sit between a large and an XL, so I ordered a large. It’s a bit snug, but I plan to lose 20 lbs beginning tomorrow, so it’ll do.

View attachment 1559172

I’d like to get a wrist cuff (or gloves), a dedicated belt, and a drop down pouch. I thought about grabbing one of those magnetic greeblies for the left side of the chest as well. I’m not sure what other accessories I could utilize with this costume.
Do you have a character backstory in mind?

Do you have a character backstory in mind?
Originally, I was thinking either a pirate or a swoop bike racer. Then my sister told me “you look like you sell water.” Lmao.

After posting on FB about it, several people said I could be a water smuggler…So maybe we will go with that for a while! Who wants to buy a Dasani? Hahaha

Well I think for sure his name has to be Dasaan or Sani now :lol:

I like water salesman/delivery person by day, swoop racer by night. Take some inspiration from the Mods of BOBF but arguably execute it better. I have this picture from Brian Matyas that I keep coming back to because I really like the look
67BBBEE0-F4E8-4569-87E8-F6BE0CCB7C36.jpeg

Well I think for sure his name has to be Dasaan or Sani now :lol:

I like water salesman/delivery person by day, swoop racer by night. Take some inspiration from the Mods of BOBF but arguably execute it better. I have this picture from Brian Matyas that I keep coming back to because I really like the look
View attachment 1559438
That’s a great name! LOL

I like that asthetic as well! That’s what BOBF should have emulated, a small group of more gnarly (less punk rock) biker group that was hard up for focus, but possessed the appeal/skills as enforcers.

A long term project I’ve considered for a while is building a 1:1 scale Swoop, but I know it will never come to fruition. I don’t have the space to store it either, at least right now. Every time I see an old static bike at Goodwill, I’ve considered picking it up for the chassis and stand to build off of.

Finally got a chance to get on here after returning from GE. And I owe mucho pictures that I will get moved over this weekend, but in a word, WOW.
Again, I appreciate all the hints and advice from folks that have gone and shared here, really helped a lot. We were able to get into the cantina not once but twice (if you go, get the app, read the hints here and listen to everything being said around the entrance by folks, trust me they know). Genie/Lightning lane totally worth it from my optic. Rise of the Resistance, pretty cool but short. Same goes for Smugglers Run, but I actually enjoyed it better (surprise). The whole area is immersive from the speakers piping in indigenous noises to the weird plants/trees, to the ships and droids everywhere, down to the cast members uniforms (anybody know where to get a set, or maybe just that vest?), everything looked in universe down to the vendors, trash cans and bathrooms. Just awesomeness for a Star Wars fan.
Shopping, yep you'll spend some credits make no doubt. They had most everything we were looking for, (Cal saber came out right after we left...) and a lot that we weren't. The marketplace, droid and saber shops were neat. Some of the clothing ideas from here we wore and truly fit right in, saw few costumes but 90% were either kids or really generic "Jedi" robes and didn't see anyone getting hassled.
IMG_4703.jpgIMG_4705.jpgIMG_4706.jpgIMG_4709.jpgIMG_4710.jpgIMG_4713.jpgIMG_4721.jpgIMG_4723.jpgIMG_4726.jpgIMG_4727.jpgIMG_4728.jpgIMG_4733.jpgIMG_4737.jpgIMG_4740.jpg
IMG_4676.jpgIMG_4677.jpgIMG_4678.jpgIMG_4679.jpgIMG_4680.jpgIMG_4687.jpgIMG_4689.jpgIMG_4692.jpgIMG_4698.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4725.jpg
    IMG_4725.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
I think of this thread whenever I see people walking around Disneyland (California) in costume.

Sightings within the last week:

1) young woman in full Ahsoka Tano costume complete with her face fully painted.

2) guy in nearly complete black Jedi costume, his only concession to "bounding" was to wear black tennis shoes rather than Jedi boots.

3) youngster in full Mandalorian costume including wearing a legit-looking helmet.

Recently returned from Galaxy’s Edge West and noticed that items are much better stocked compared to the East in December. Stormtroopers are mingling with the crowds again as well. I picked up a few small fun items-
2B5B7A4D-E1D9-4782-B9A2-49BE4678D97A.jpeg
1249D095-D6E2-4E9B-8B22-0780E3A73755.jpeg
371F8C91-8E68-4063-8C5D-693E9B2F51B0.jpeg
0B02C646-8DEA-4524-9745-A7B8D30CC29C.jpeg

Sharing some random pictures (I have some cool pictures of Rise but hesitate to post in order not to spoil the ride!)

Last edited:
Recently returned from Galaxy’s Edge West and noticed that items are much better stocked compared to the East in December. Stormtroopers are mingling with the crowds again as well. I picked up a few small fun items-
View attachment 1569835View attachment 1569836View attachment 1569838View attachment 1569839
Sharing some random pictures (I have some cool pictures of Rise but hesitate to post in order not to spoil the ride!)
Did Dok have a restock of kalikori’s?

I just want you to know that I look for it for you every time I go lol. I haven’t seen it on recent trips as late as April.

Hah. Same. I was there this weekend and made sure to check.

Halliwax , I always look for you. No luck so far. You will be the first to know- we will likely go back to GE East in December for the holidays and look again if no one else has acquired one by then!
Seriously thank you guys, I got a army looking for me. I really appreciate your efforts!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back