Did you Disneybound Star Wars Style for Galaxy's Edge or Galactic Starcruiser? If so, post your pictures.

That's how Han's boots were described in ANH. So yeah, riding boots. Is there a place i can submit pics before going to lessen the chance I'll get dinged?

I probably wouldn't do a jackboot or anything close to the knee, but something like a shorter engineer boot would probably be okay. Especially if you have your pants going over them instead of tucked when going through security.

This is what I'm thinking for a Han bound...

This shirt and boots with a pair of dark bluejeans:
Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 3.30.51 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 3.36.29 PM.png

And then some kind of vest. This one looks pretty decent, but I'm still looking around, I'm not huge on it. I don't want to get an actual replica vest because I don't want it to look to costumey, but I think with jeans, it still may be fine.
Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 3.32.17 PM.png

That's more than okay. You could even upgrade and add a replica shirt and or vest if you wanted to as long as you are wearing jeans and those boots. You should still be safe.

If I disneybound, I want to go as my own character. Like someone like a Poe or Andor type who is making his way undercover through the Batuu. So basically clothing type without noticeable fasteners. The problem will be if I want to do it based on time of year here in Florida.

Last edited:
Lt Smash nice finds.

MJF: same here, right now Im looking at a generic spacer look too. Im looking at hiking gear. Light, rain resistant, and still looks like the part... like the following: the pants turn into shorts... pair of laceless sneakers and fingerless gloves... presto... spacer and should do well for Florida...

EDIT: fixed typo

Screenshot_20190614-191815_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20190614-191843_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20190614-191749_Amazon Shopping.jpg

That's more than okay. You could even upgrade and add a replica shirt and or vest if you wanted to as long as you are wearing jeans and those boots. You should still be safe.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. As long as I'm wearing jeans they probably won't care about the vest too much.

They make those boots in brown too and I kind of like those better than black, so I may end up just doing a Han-ish character instead...It might be cool to throw in a gas mask bag and do a, "what if Indiana Jones lived in the Star Wars universe," type thing.

This is what I'm thinking for a Han bound...

This shirt and boots with a pair of dark bluejeans:
View attachment 1029189 View attachment 1029191

And then some kind of vest. This one looks pretty decent, but I'm still looking around, I'm not huge on it. I don't want to get an actual replica vest because I don't want it to look to costumey, but I think with jeans, it still may be fine.
View attachment 1029190

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find those boots?

Has anyone ever bought anything from Film Jackets (fjackets.com)? Are they legit? They are hammering my FB feed so I'm a little skeptical.

Has anyone ever bought anything from Film Jackets (fjackets.com)? Are they legit? They are hammering my FB feed so I'm a little skeptical.
I just got a their "Reeves" John Wick jacket in and I'd say it's pretty good leather. Nice and light, which would make for a good cosplay or summer jacket. Fits me perfectly except for the arms, but I have short arms so that's more on me than on them. Seems like a good quality, but I've only owned it for a few weeks and have yet to even wear it because the weather decided to turn from 70s and pleasant to 90s and humid.
cwazfCm.png

48v72Ex.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back