Did Qmx go out of business ?

That Serenity looked great based on the photos I saw of it, but I've never seen any good shots from someone who owned one. I would have loved to have ordered one but couldn't bring myself to place the order.

The 1/6 TOS figures they produced were excellent. They rolled out Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Sulu and partly Scotty. Some dealers who had placed orders for Scotty never received product; my own preorder for Scotty was cancelled. I believe a company called Exo-6 now has the license.

That Serenity looked great based on the photos I saw of it, but I've never seen any good shots from someone who owned one. I would have loved to have ordered one but couldn't bring myself to place the order.

The 1/6 TOS figures they produced were excellent. They rolled out Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Sulu and partly Scotty. Some dealers who had placed orders for Scotty never received product; my own preorder for Scotty was cancelled. I believe a company called Exo-6 now has the license.
Didn't know Sulu had been released. Had him and Scotty on pre-order - which was eventually cancelled.

They truly are excellent figs.

I am not a Firefly fan, not even a little. But I was fortunate enough to see the model ship in person at a convention many years ago. I couldn’t stop staring at it. I have yet to see a more detailed scaled model in my life.

I am not a Firefly fan, not even a little. But I was fortunate enough to see the model ship in person at a convention many years ago. I couldn’t stop staring at it. I have yet to see a more detailed scaled model in my life.
Same here . I saw a video which has since been deleted on YouTube of a collector who got one that was shipped in that huge wooden crate . They sold it with a custom remote that set off the those super intricate Leds that took your breath away . I would kill to find one of those now . I can’t remember exactly but they had a video of the process after you ordered one how it was made . I think it took about six months .

There was a video on YouTube of a lucky collector he did a box opening an test .

Last edited:
I remember speaking with them at SDCC back in 2011, and they were working on a line of Doctor Who sonic screwdrivers. Bummed they never came to fruition…

Sean

This was brought to my attention this morning

I remember speaking with them at SDCC back in 2011, and they were working on a line of Doctor Who sonic screwdrivers. Bummed they never came to fruition…

Sean
They supposedly released the Matt Smith sonic but it was $2500 and I doubt anyone anyone was willing to pay that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back