Dick Tracy Blu-Ray (Oct 2012)

Not a fan of Dick Tracy (happy for those who are) but, Ed Wood and the Aristocats -- yes! Kinda sounds like a band. lol

Doug

Dick Tracy is one of the best comic movies. I still remember seeing this one in theaters. I hope they put together a good special edition. I don't know how much Warren Beatty is involved in the DVD/Blu-rays of his movies but they did do a nice special edition for Bonnie and Clyde.

I remember seeing this on opening night and somewhere I have the t-shirt you bought as a ticket to get in to the first showing.

It was a fun movie, I love the look of it.

I LOVE Dick Tracy -so this better not be a bare-bones DVD. There's PLENTY of extras they could put on this. Beatty has plenty of time on his hands, would be nice if he were involved in it's release.

Surprising that there hasn't been further word. I keep checking, but I haven't come across an official announcement yet.

Oh man, I can't wait for this. And I agree, we really need a Who Framed Roger Rabbit Blu-ray release as well.

I just saw the official announcement that it's coming in Dec! A bit later than hoped, but I'm happy as long as it's happening! The only worry now is that no extras have been announced, so no one seems to know if this is the proper special edition we've all been waiting for. Fingers crossed...

I'm anxiously waiting as well. I've always LOVED this film. A true comic book movie!

Almost a month to go. But I'm also nervous as no extras have been announced. This better not be a bare-bones bluray.

Disney doesn't like good cartoon/superhero movies unless they make big bucks. Rocketeer and Dick Tracy are two of the best but they didn't make Avengers money.

I remember seeing this on opening night and somewhere I have the t-shirt you bought as a ticket to get in to the first showing.

It was a fun movie, I love the look of it.

Ha! I did the same! I think it was $9.99 and you had to wear the shirt as your admission to the theater.

!BtektZQCWk~$(KGrHqQH-DwEvrP!lsW1BL8H86mIqQ~~_35.JPG

Just read some reviews on a few sites for tomorrow's release. The bluray includes the film and the digital copy -and THAT'S IT!

There's some other trailers for other Disney movies, but nothing regarding Dick Tracy itself. Sorry, but this is a pass for me. I'm happy with the basic DVD version as it is.

Just read some reviews on a few sites for tomorrow's release. The bluray includes the film and the digital copy -and THAT'S IT!

There's some other trailers for other Disney movies, but nothing regarding Dick Tracy itself. Sorry, but this is a pass for me. I'm happy with the basic DVD version as it is.
That's pretty disappointing.

I'll still pick it up, but only if I can find it cheap...I'm not going to pay $20+ with zero extras.

I will wait to get it cheap. Or maybe it's time to go for that Amazon card with the "free" money they keep pushing on me every time I order. I seriously thought we were going to get a nice set for Dick Tracy since a bunch of Warren Beatty films got the deluxe treatment.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back