Dexter's Kill Bag and Tools

Hi guys!

I'm new to the forum and as a huge Dexter fan there are some must-have items I'm looking for.
I've allready made an order for the blood slide box.

After reading a lot in this thread I've ordered most of the parts to create my own syringe case, Dexter style!

As from what I can tell from reading there is no way to obtain a kill knife anywhere any more?

I'm also struggling to find the Dexter ID badge with the leather holder. I really am looking for the authentic stuff and not all the fakes on eBay. Any pointers?
Thinking of creating a collection in a glass display.

Last, really awesome work during this thread! Allthough I have not had the time to read the entire 99 pages yet.

I'm not sure if this is just me but I'm a bit confused regarding the knives.
I've been reading a lot in this thread but damn it's a lot of pages to cover...

Seems like the knives used varies from season to season amd I'm not sure which "set" to collect.
I now own the kill knife which Drew made and the knife roll but I'm missing everything else.

I would sure appreciate some guidance to what knives and kill tools to get.

The first few posts in this thread does have some information but it seems out of date.

I'm not sure if this is just me but I'm a bit confused regarding the knives.
I've been reading a lot in this thread but damn it's a lot of pages to cover...

Seems like the knives used varies from season to season amd I'm not sure which "set" to collect.
I now own the kill knife which Drew made and the knife roll but I'm missing everything else.

I would sure appreciate some guidance to what knives and kill tools to get.

The first few posts in this thread does have some information but it seems out of date.

All right let me explain it for you.

The first knife roll was a brown leather knife roll with some Messermeister knives in it. There is only one person (that we know off) that has it. This one is usually not collected.
After a few episodes Dexter started using THE roll which everyone wants to collect.

This includes:

- Messermeister 6,5'' lightweight cleaver
- Messermeister 8'' Chef knife
- Messermeister 8'' Bread knife
- ''Pinder knife'': this knife was made from a Global GS21/8 spatula he now no longer makes is thus it is reaaaaally rare and there is no other option than to have it cut or do it yourself.
- Main Kill knife made by Drew
- Rachiotomy bone saw: longer made and impossible to find (trust me I know) a replacement many people is a Angled bone saw, just search one eBay and you'll find some.
- Messermeister 6'' Boning knife
- Messermeister 6'' Chef knife
- Messermeister 10'' Poultry shears
- Large bone saw: (the original one is sold http://www.emsdiasum.com/ but is very expensive you can get a look a like for 30 bucks from eBay.

Then in seasons 7 and 8 a new set of kill tools was introduced. This one used all custom made knives made by Brian Bero.

If you need anything else just ask :)

Thanks for the clearification :)

Too bad about that "Pinder knife" though. I just can't stand not having stuff complete when I first set my mind to do something.

What do you mean with really big knobs by the way ArchUnknown?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418642710.760382.jpg

This sometimes happens to satterlee bone saws too.

You took a few years too long to get your mind set. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, looks like I really messed up on this one. Dexter is the first TV show I'm collecting props from so I'll just call it bad luck for now :)
I will still be on a lookout though. I hate to give up.

Just found this site and here's a quick introduction. My wife and I are Dexter fans and I found this site by accident while looking for a knife roll like on the show. It dawned on me that a knife roll would be perfect to store the butcher knives my father had used when he was a meat cutter in the 40's and 50's as well as those my wife bought for me 40 years ago to use in my cooking exploits.

I can easily become as obsessed as the next person so my being here could be expensive. Anyways, a Messermeister 12-Pocket Knife Roll arrived from Amazon and it holds my kitchen knives.
If history holds true I'll probably be buying another one for the Kill Bag Tools, assuming I can find enough to make the quest doable. (If anyone has a Kill Knife they'd like to part with let me know - LOL)
100_1858.JPG
Sammi

Last edited:
I'd just like to say thanks to this thread and the amount of effort everybody put into finding everything. I've got my completed M99 case, kill knife and dropper, with the bloodslide box, lockpick set and scalpel on the way. I wouldn't have been able to create such an awesome prop shelf without you all, so thank you very much everyone!

It's a shame though, I didn't know about this community back then. So all the info was just a blur to me before I discovered The RPF.
I've made a real effort for a descent display taking two metal with glass walls cabinet and merged them into one unit to display my Dexter props.

There is a big hole in the collection with just the custom made kill knife to go with the Messermeister knife roll.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back