Dexter

Great looking I.D. Thanks! :)

Closest ID holder I found was this one:

0973_12.JPG

It's only $8.95 plus shipping. Check eBay for "Police/Security Equipment Supplies Neck ID/Badge Holder".

Jannix Quinn, I must say thanks again for that great image. I printed 4 of them today ( no point wasting a laminating sheet on 1 small card).

I actually printed them 2 times ( 8 cards total) then cut the headshot from 4 and glued it to the other 4. Then had them laminated. Here is the end result...

I didn't leave any laminate at the top to hook a lanyard on since they go in the leather hanger anyway.

Dex-4.jpg

DexClose.jpg

They look good. I ordered a pouch from that Ebay link above. I'll print mine up when it gets here. I think I'll do the same 'stick on the photo' trick you did as well.

They look better in person, my camera sucks.

I want to get the pouch from ebay, but no sellers take money orders anymore and my paypal account won't work till I register a new credit card(which ain't happening anytime soon..)
I'm going to have to find it online, maybe someplace that accepts Visa giftcards...

If I were a *******, I'd whack a big watermark on it and charge people for it. Luckily, I'm not a *******. I hate it when people charge for paper props.

Here's Debra. I'm not sure on the date. I can't find a clear enough image. The photo is a composite of about 4 different pictures, but I think I got it pretty close.

debraidcard.jpg

BIG

debraidcardreal.jpg

Those are great pics talldarkanddisfigured!

I'll try to find a good pic of deb's ID. I'll post something if I find it.

EDIT:

Last edited:
Re: Dexter: The Miami Star

I looked into it a little while ago. While large images of that pic are available online (it's currently my desktop wallpaper) unfortunately the photograph on the cover of Dexter and Batista must have been taken by an on scene photographer - it's definitely NOT a still from the episode.. I checked, and Dexter and Batista are never on screen standing in those positions relative to the body.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back