Dexter

Quick question on printing the postcard on zazzle, does it matter if the image doesnt fill the whole white box? Do I trim it when I get it? Or is there a way to resize the image to fit?

Quick question on printing the postcard on zazzle, does it matter if the image doesnt fill the whole white box? Do I trim it when I get it? Or is there a way to resize the image to fit?
Don't worry about the extra white edge. Trim it off when you get it. That's how I did mine and it came out perfect (Thanks WarMachine for the file and DarkPassenger for the Zazzle link). Don't re-size it or you'll end up cropping it.

Does anyone have the ice truck killer photos and swamp tavern card in right size to print? Trying to get everything done on zazzle in one order...

So I got an email from zazzle today saying they cancelled my order and are refunding me cause the items are copyright. The Miami postcard (doaks face) and dark defender poster. This really blows! This hasnt happen to anyone else? Sucky!

I found the correct font for it the other day. I'm still working on it, slow and steady. I haven't forgotten about you guys. I could really use a few good screen caps of it if anyone has some. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
Fluid hows the progress on the four walls flyer.

Anyone have any screencaps to maybe replicate?

Last edited:
That really blows. I'm so sorry to hear that. Let me do some poking around and see if I can't come up with another option for you.
So I got an email from zazzle today saying they cancelled my order and are refunding me cause the items are copyright. The Miami postcard (doaks face) and dark defender poster. This really blows! This hasnt happen to anyone else? Sucky!

I came up with a solution for you and the postcard. Simply remove Doakes from the back of it. Print out Doakes at home and stick it to the back of the postcard with double sided tape. Which is most likely how the real one was done anyway. Doing this should eliminate the copyright problem. Let me know if you need help with it. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the "Dark Defender" poster done for you. I'll let you know what I come up with.

if you have the fonts fluid, i can have the 4 walls flyers done very soon as i dropped off the screen caps to my photoshop friend, but the font is needed.
I found the correct font for it the other day. I'm still working on it, slow and steady. I haven't forgotten about you guys. I could really use a few good screen caps of it if anyone has some.

Send it to me via email. I'll do what I can on it. Or see if you can hunt down "Birmingham soft" for the main "Four Walls" logo. I am waiting to get some good screen caps to check the other font that was used just to be sure we get it right. I have over 11,000 fonts, so I'm pretty sure I have the one we need. LOL If you have any good screen caps, please fire them my way. I haven't forgotten about this one.
if you have the fonts fluid, i can have the 4 walls flyers done very soon as i dropped off the screen caps to my photoshop friend, but the font is needed.

In the meantime, here's a season 5 prop for you guys to sink your teeth into. LMAO

TheBoysAtCampJordanwatermarked.jpg

PM me for the file.

Last edited:
I came up with a solution for you and the postcard. Simply remove Doakes from the back of it. Print out Doakes at home and stick it to the back of the postcard with double sided tape. Which is most likely how the real one was done anyway. Doing this should eliminate the copyright problem. Let me know if you need help with it. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the "Dark Defender" poster done for you. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Good idea, i'll try that. As for the poster i'll try another site or somewhere that prints. Im sure zazzle noticed everybody else on the RPF printing the same thing and said wait a minute! or I just caught a guy on a bad day LOL

In the meantime, here's a season 5 prop for you guys to sink your teeth into. LMAO

AWESOME Fluid!!!! I was wondering what season 5 prop you were talking about. Thought it might of been jordan chase cd cover.

Last edited:
Haven't been here in about a month lol. Just came here to say I finally ordered my own Dexter postcard through Zazzle. Hopefully it turns out nice, that is if I don't get the copyright email too. Hopefully not. It only cost $0.51 (free trial shipping) because there's a 50% off cards until Christmas. I had it stretched to the sides [without cropping (there are 2 options)] so hopefully everything stays intact or I'll have to order another.

Trust me when I tell you that the Jordan Chase CD cover is damn near impossible. I got an HD screencap the moment the episode ended, then straightened up the cover as best as possible and found the fonts. The picture of him waving to the crowd must have been taken during filming of the actual scenes at one of the conventions. It's not on Google images anywhere. I even looked for random premiere event images featuring him waving. Found nothing. Granted this was a long while ago. I even looked at stock images of people waving in front of a crowd to see if maybe they'd stuck his face on somebody else's body but again, found nothing. I can't see that being re-created other than it being a 1080p Blu-Ray screenshot straightened out and printed. There were other CD and DVD covers at one of the outdoor scenes too (and while Dexter was in Jordan's security guard's hotel room), I never looked into re-creating those though.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back