dexter watch

Yeah, hi. Welcome to the forums. :rolleyes

:lol :lol :lol

OP, I would do some light searching on here for "Dexter" and I bet you might find something that will point you in the direction of who to ask. Whether they feel like disclosing that information is another story.

:lol :lol :lol

OP, I would do some light searching on here for "Dexter" and I bet you might find something that will point you in the direction of who to ask. Whether they feel like disclosing that information is another story.

He's already asked. Maybe I am being too overprotective, IDK. I'd rather some member here who has been loyal to the community find it first before this dude finds out and gets one.

Is this wrong? Am I a silly goose?

He's already asked. Maybe I am being too overprotective, IDK. I'd rather some member here who has been loyal to the community find it first before this dude finds out and gets one.

Is this wrong? Am I a silly goose?

I don't think so. i've been following your progress for a while now, a lot of time and energy you've been putting into this. Awesome project mate :thumbsup!!

No silly goose, DarkPassenger!
While this forum is about sharing i think you´re right about sharing infos with people supporting this attitude too.

@ john mcclane
The first post should be more about you instead of just asking a question IMHO! :rolleyes

"Hi guys, new to the forums here, how is everyone doing? I am a big Dexter fan (not as big as DarkPassenger) and I was searching Google and I found this forum looking for Dexter's Watch so I thought I'd join. Any one have any idea what it is? It's been driving me nuts."

^Something like that would've worked.

Hi guys, new to the forums here, how is everyone doing? I am a big Dexter fan (not as big as DarkPassenger) and I was searching Google and I found this forum looking for Dexter's Watch so I thought I'd join. Any one have any idea what it is? It's been driving me nuts.

Hi guys, new to the forums here, how is everyone doing? I am a big Dexter fan (not as big as DarkPassenger) and I was searching Google and I found this forum looking for Dexter's Watch so I thought I'd join. Any one have any idea what it is? It's been driving me nuts.

Are you being serious?

It's poor form to join a forum and basically demand an answer to your question as your first post without so much as an introduction. Just FYI.

Just take some time experiance the forum, people arnt automatically going to give you an answer , people like to see some leg work on your part to

I have to agree with Darkpassenger I think when a newb comes to the boards and demands answers I myself would be hesitant to share such information also.I still wish newbs had more restrictions in the paper prop forums but that's another thing in it's own.

It's nothing personal John it's just that when A found item is located alot of people like to scoop them all up and hoard them like the Ice Truck Killer Dolls so that the REAL fans can't ever get there hands on them.This problem does happen.

Welcome to the boards John :thumbsup hopefully well see ya around much more often than none :cool.

-Mike

Thanks Mike, that's why the watch info is not public. There are probably less then 10 people who know, and it is (as usual) very rare and hard to find.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back