DEVASTATOR STAR DESTROYER 1/300

OK quick update...got the beast on the water and landed again...so off to the museum she goes
TStOE6Rl.jpg
xkgFsIhl.jpg
q3dlkwHl.jpg
37iBl12l.jpg

^^^I was just gonna say that… bout all Geek’s builds.

Imagine putting along on your bike and looking over and seeing a SD, Falcon, or Slave I cruising down the water.

Top notch artistry and craftsmanship.

Last edited:
GEEK 1138,
Spectacular way to end to an epic build, floating across the Thames. You must be incredibly proud. Its a wonder it didn’t make the BBC news.
Brilliant, as always .

FML you finished that model so quickly…

Amazing work. Just…damn.

Just wondering, did you align the terraces to be parallel to the midline, or to follow the slope of the hull? On Avenger they follow the hull. Can’t recall on Devastator.

Last edited:
FML you finished that model so quickly…

Amazing work. Just…damn.

Just wondering, did you align the terraces to be parallel to the midline, or to follow the slope of the hull? On A enter they follow the hull. Can’t recall on Devastator.
He practically pumps these giant scaled models out weekly....
We all say he never sleeps, probably has clones, or even robots, maybe both.

All I know is I worked on an Avenger in Max for over a year and was maybe sixty percent done.
I made a bit of a mix between the two, starting in 7th grade and long before I even knew they made two models....by the time I officially finished, after "finishing" several times, 20 years had passed. This was made from coardboard, paper, random toys and whatever to make it. Still have it.

I made a bit of a mix between the two, starting in 7th grade and long before I even knew they made two models....by the time I officially finished, after "finishing" several times, 20 years had passed. This was made from coardboard, paper, random toys and whatever to make it. Still have it.
Tried the carboard thing in sixth grade. Cardboard, duct tape, and silver spray paint. Came out exactly as well as the components suggest.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back