DEVASTATOR STAR DESTROYER 1/300

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

pepperbone

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Me, waiting for the next update.

7c7S.gif

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GEEK1138

Sr Member
Still modelling but the starboard side greeblies on the superstructure...I foolishly thought the greeblies were all mirrored on both sides but sadly, that was not the case!
I thought, while the printers were quiet, I might as well start printing some parts in 1/300 scale
ENGINES
8oExgzil.jpg

tfJmch0l.jpg

SUBLIGHT ENGINES/BOXES/FINS (lower boxes need swapping round)
8PiY46cl.jpg

SURFACE CANNON
r0YWs43l.jpg

holtaa

Perhaps I missed it, but what do you do with these monsters once you're finished with them? Do you have C-5 Galaxy sized hangar for a display case?

Marc29970

Ok, they do have a huge room for a display case. Very cool exhibits, I wish I will be in Germany on May 13th when they reopen.

We are really looking forward to reopen. Hopefully not too far in the near future. We used the lockdown, to come up with some surprises. We would love to welcome you!

GEEK1138

Sr Member
Yes, I've seen some of the new sets...you're in for a treat!

So the modelling is done.
All the trench parts and plates finished and the underside pieces sorted
TRENCH
trench (2).png

UNDERSIDE
underside (2).png

Printing is well underway...all the tail and bridge/neck parts are done. The trench parts are printing as we speak and then the superstructure greeblies and hangar bay etc to go