Limited Run Detention Block Camera Parts

An update.

First a reminder. I'm not using this thread to keep track of interest. You need to email me if you wish to be included. There is an earlier thread with the details on this.

Of all the emails, I have now have a final list of pieces needed for the run. I'll use this week to get everything sorted out. I have already sent off bezels to be chromed, ordered material for the rods / greeblies, and placed the order for the back plates. I'll know where I stand on lenses this week and update next when I have all the details.

Waiting for that to send deposit requests.

Just sent an email with parts request.

An update.

First a reminder. I'm not using this thread to keep track of interest. You need to email me if you wish to be included. There is an earlier thread with the details on this.

Of all the emails, I have now have a final list of pieces needed for the run. I'll use this week to get everything sorted out. I have already sent off bezels to be chromed, ordered material for the rods / greeblies, and placed the order for the back plates. I'll know where I stand on lenses this week and update next when I have all the details.

Waiting for that to send deposit requests.

An update.

The parts I machine are done with the lathe process, awaiting milling.
The mount plate is still waiting its production at the sheet metal fab.
Bezels are still out for chroming.

Haven't had time to sort out the lens needs yet, so that's why I haven't sent out any deposit requests.

Update.

All the custom metal parts are done, including the new mounting plates with tapped holes for the standard VESA TV mount.

All the hardware is due to arrive today.

I'm still waiting on the lens bezels to be chromed.

I've tabulated the number of additional lenses that have to be made and will be sorting out what they will cost, which impacts the final cost to everybody for parts.

I have a few things to do here while we wait for the final pieces.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back