Limited Run Detention Block Camera Parts

Rafite

Hi, I would be interested in a set! I have six Trident side viewers, I miss the rest
thank you so much for the update

starving4rtist

Very interested in a set of greeblies! Would it be possible to get a set without the backing plate? My viewers already have holes drilled that probably won't line up with those.

The Ninja

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome news!!!

I am interested in 1x Greeblie Set & 2x Sets of Colored Lens. Yellow/Red & Yellow/Blue with Chrome Bezel if possible.

Last edited:

Marv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Withe the metal greebles would it be possible to get the barrel part without the modification on the back and long thick bar? So acurate to the Mitchel part?

Rebelscum

Sr Member
A big update.

Please go here to see what I'm doing for this final run of parts.

I've received a couple questions about how many lights go on the viewers. I used 4 myself, two on top, two on bottom. There are screen captures in the first post, as well as I'll add this one below.

viewer-bottoms.jpg

Last edited:

Marv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You messaged me back re an older email I sent can you confirm you got the one with parts I'd like, and question about postal cost to the UK?

mgoob

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is great news Phillip!!!
I'm in for a set of metal parts and remember when you were selling the "defect" lights.
"Defect" or not I'll take several.

3DImpact

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A little late to the party, but THANKS for doing this! I'm in for a bunch of parts and have sent an email...

Dan