Destiny Warlock Help

BobasDent1138

Hey everyone! I've started (slowly) a Warlock build and need some advice.
-->In regards to the cloak/tunic/robes, what material would be best if I'm going for a heavier-feeling, almost canvas feel? Also, the inner quilting. Is that just the foam stuffing with a fabric sewn in the diamond pattern?
-->Does anyone know how to make it appear as though I have a vortex grenade/ nova bomb? Or would that just be a sphere with bunch of purple LEDs? haha
-->What's the preferred material for armor like the gauntlets and other accessories? How about for a belt/strapping system?

Any help would be great! Thanks!
-Gav

Bump just in case :) I bought 6 yards of bull denim (i think thats what it was) and a 1.5 yards of a grey vinyl as a trim for the Warlock robes. If anyone wants pics I'd be happy to share :)

I found a small sphere made of clear plastic at hobby Lobby. I imagine you could use that, paint the outside and add some purple/pink led's inside to make it glow. i saw someone else on here use a styrofoam ball that diffused the light nicely.

I am also working on a Warlock build. Ill help with what I can, just message me!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back