For the last week or so I have been working on the legs of the armored suit. Here is what I have so far. this started out as the hand armor but became too large so was swapped to the boot armor later. Plasti-dip away!!! now for the knee guards/plates. These plates were heated, bent, plasti-dipped, primed and painted with a hammered silver paint then were marked off with mustard to save some of the silver. later they were painted with a hammered copper paint that came out really nice. The funny thing is is that the mustard stained the silver coat so the parts came out with a green tint, but that was accepted, it added a nice looking patina to the copper. I realized after I made them that these parts were off in their shape, so i went back and re-did them. next I weathered them. After that I moved onto the thigh armor. after the basic form was made I did some detailing with a soldering Iron and added the little blade thingy after some fitting it went off to be painted after all that was painted and finished I went to the shin armor here is all the armor together but as you see the shins aren't weathered. lets fix that shall we.