Destiny EVA foam Kabr titan cosplay (vault of glass raid armor)

Ravenge

For the last week or so I have been working on the legs of the armored suit. Here is what I have so far. :D 108.jpgthis started out as the hand armor but became too large so was swapped to the boot armor later. 113.jpgPlasti-dip away!!!116.jpg 167.jpgnow for the knee guards/plates.118.jpgThese plates were heated, bent, plasti-dipped, primed and painted with a hammered silver paint then were marked off with mustard to save some of the silver. later they were painted with a hammered copper paint that came out really nice. The funny thing is is that the mustard stained the silver coat so the parts came out with a green tint, but that was accepted, it added a nice looking patina to the copper.161.jpg 164.jpg166.jpg I realized after I made them that these parts were off in their shape, so i went back and re-did them. 204.jpgnext I weathered them.205.jpg206.jpgAfter that I moved onto the thigh armor.168.jpg169.jpgafter the basic form was made I did some detailing with a soldering Iron and added the little blade thingy173.jpgafter some fitting it went off to be painted 192.jpg188.jpg182.jpg221.jpgafter all that was painted and finished I went to the shin armor 216.jpg208.jpg here is all the armor together but as you see the shins aren't weathered. lets fix that shall we.

Attachments

• 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 186
  • 175.jpg
    175.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 183
  • 185.jpg
    185.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 209
  • 225.jpg
    225.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 198
Last edited:
233.jpg 235.jpg there is all I have at the moment together, next ill be working on the chest plate.Oh and I almost forgot, my reference.zFMeVLU.png

Last edited:
this is pretty cool, I just got the helmet in the game doing vault of glass for my titan. look forward to seeing the rest

342.jpg344.jpg346.jpggauntlet underside

- - - Updated - - -

361.jpg362.jpg363.jpg364.jpg365.jpg366.jpggaunt progress

- - - Updated - - -

368.jpg369.jpg378.jpg I re did the boots because my earlier boots were a sloppy mess. but I kept the shin guard

- - - Updated - - -

382.jpg383.jpg I also re did the thigh armor, I am going to 3D print the spike bits so that they look amazing

- - - Updated - - -

374.jpg375.jpg377.jpg Chest armor progress (this is just the base layers of foam to bulk it up a bit. Also the belt is on its way

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back