Dementor! Dementor! Dementor!

Great work Fuzzual.

I was inspired myself this past Halloween by your techniques to build two Dementors. I used the bic pen technique for the hands - turned out awesome... I used silicone caulking vs. latex since they were mostly for outdoors. For the head I shaped an old bike helmet and put it on the skull to give it a larger presence and I added a section of Big O pipe for a neck... For the arms a threaded a piece of 1/4 inch flexible copper pipe from hand to hand and through the back... with the final addition of LED lights inside the skull and burlap dressing they were well tricked out for Halloween.

Thanks for the inspiration...

Wow man, that looks great! what type of fabric did you use? I love the bic pen technique, I too am going to use that. It really adds to the effect. I ran out of time before halloween to do the hands, but yours looks awesome:eek

Dementor! Dementor! Dementor! Finished???

well, it is missing hands, but it worked for the Halloween Party, hope you enjoy!

These are a little washed out, I will load others that I took at the party later.

6319084410_8c2a887e83_z.jpg

6319085296_c5e1d9f8b5_z.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back