Delayed and Cancelled conventions

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dr Jones Sr

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
2020 LA Comic Con (aka Comikaze) tickets went on sale today. I got the "three session" pass.

December 11-13 2020.

Each of the three days will be divided into a morning and afternoon session.

I didn't see anything about selecting which sessions you want, which I assumed you would decide at the time you bought your tickets.

We shall see if they're able to actually do this thing!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SickleClaw

2020 LA Comic Con (aka Comikaze) tickets went on sale today. I got the "three session" pass.

December 11-13 2020.

Each of the three days will be divided into a morning and afternoon session.

I didn't see anything about selecting which sessions you want, which I assumed you would decide at the time you bought your tickets.

We shall see if they're able to actually do this thing!
I am still unsure whether this convention will actually go on at it's scheduled date. I mean, I am only able to go for one day probably, so I decided to wait until the one day passes go on sale later this month. Then it will likely be decided.

Dr Jones Sr

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cancelled, really no surprise.

I'm letting my passes roll over to 2021.

What I don't know is what the "three session pass" will translate into if 2021 has a normal schedule. Will three half days mean three full days?

SickleClaw

Yeah
Cancelled, really no surprise.

I'm letting my passes roll over to 2021.

What I don't know is what the "three session pass" will translate into if 2021 has a normal schedule. Will three half days mean three full days?
I don't know what that will mean either. The three session pass definitely seems very inconvenient, but it might change depending on what happens.