Defunct Give Away Thread. Go Away ^.^

I am not afraid to post whore like a mofo... I can do this all night and hope to HADES I win (with the hopes of the others to win too).

I am just having fun because Bill is so awesome for doing this again. It's fun and brings excitement to 'the Lair'.

Viva La Nachos Navidad and sour cream on the side.

Counting down...

It is a blast, and amazing that Bill would do this for the members. All in the sprit of compition*** and not spelling

Ah heck, I didn't actually mean to win - I wanted mine to be the one BEFORE the winner since the replies were going quickly. And you know, I'd rather this go to someone else actually...I was looking around for something I could pay forward, but to be honest, I'd like someone else just to win this pack. Plus, Bill has already extended his kindness to me, so this should go to someone else ;)

Up to you Bill...what about the 100th post to win? You choose bro...your game ;) Good luck to the winner ;)

Plus, I just disqualified myself for the massive overuse of smilies in that last post. I should give myself a warning too! Bad PredHuntr!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back