Definitive Arrow Season 2 Deathstroke

Archer21

It was suggested by Tvayumat to start a definitive Deathstroke 2.0 thread and I'm fairly new here so I decided I would post my first thread as such.

THE MASK:

Arrow_Season2_DeathStroke2_Helmet_v2e_AP.jpg

Biggeek1972 and WolframCreative have began commissions on this as well as a few others.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398549016.491880.jpg WolframCreative's

finished.jpg TheRocketeer's

Last edited:
I've ordered the material and started patterning up the new armor panels.

I suspect they are pretty simply made.

The blue carbon fiber material looks *exactly* like the sort of blue carbon fiber vinyl sold in rolls for wrapping cars, easily worked in a sewing machine. Hopefully I'll have something to show soon.

Can someone source his (what look like) orange anodized carabiners?

I've ordered the material and started patterning up the new armor panels.

I suspect they are pretty simply made.

The blue carbon fiber material looks *exactly* like the sort of blue carbon fiber vinyl sold in rolls for wrapping cars, easily worked in a sewing machine. Hopefully I'll have something to show soon.

Can someone source his (what look like) orange anodized carabiners?

Great! Thanks Tvayumat! and these are close but don't have the lid Permahues Vintage Anodized Aluminum Cups Tumblers Set of 8 Edgerton Ohio MCM | eBay

ar219a_0239b-jpg-8db7a2d5-t3.jpg

Also I found this "Beehive round" canister

images.jpg

Last edited:
I think you're looking for airsoft versions of 40mm grenades and some 40mm grenade MOLLE holders

http://www.amazon.com/Round-Airsoft...99737955&sr=1-1&keywords=40mm+grenade+airsoft

In this shot you can see small holes in the bottoms of the grenades. Airsoft versions have these usually.

1601309_655492364507470_1514502224_n.jpg

This is very much in keeping with the Deathstroke tradition of strapping ammunition to yourself that you don't actually have any ability to fire.

Unless he plans on just arming those grenades by smacking them on the ground and throwing them at people...

Last edited:
I think you're looking for airsoft versions of 40mm grenades and some 40mm grenade MOLLE holders

Amazon.com: SHS 120 Round Airsoft 40mm BB Shower 6mm Gas Grenade: Sports & Outdoors

In this shot you can see small holes in the bottoms of the grenades. Airsoft versions have these usually.

View attachment 323081

This is very much in keeping of the Deathstroke tradition of strapping ammunition to yourself that you don't actually have ability to fire.

Unless he plans on just arming those grenades by smacking them on the ground and throwing them at people...

Hahahaha :D I agree but the Beehive round has those holes...

hornetbbz1.jpg

For the carabiners I would think it's one of these two:

Petzl Spirit Bent Gate Carabiner at REI.com

Petzl Ange S Wiregate Carabiner at REI.com

i bought the second.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and for the gloves I picked these up, and I'm going to attempt to paint the knuckles with a blue metallic multi-surface acrylic paint.

Amazon.com: Rothco 3463 Kevlar Hard Knuckle Tactical Glove, Black -Large: Automotive

Thanks guysI really appreciate it! I can't personally start this build yet but hopefully in the near future I can at least start. This will be a great help for me and anyone else building it! If only we could get Pinder's sourcing expertise lol.

I have found a vinyl that matches the weave and tint, as I found during one my explorations of a auto / industrial upholstery shop locally as I will post it once my ipad recharges so I can get in it due to I was making notes of things while I was going through their catalogs and stocks

But something bugs me about the panels the more I look them and study them in both stills and in the show. They seem to not have any give or there a slight gray undertone them among the thickness is bugging me. For the vinyl route maybe right, unless proven wrong by actually be able to see the suite outside the show. But when I look it them I wondering if they are using some kind of textured foam due to the pattern and thickness looks right to the kind people use for Halo / N7 armor plus that would explain the odd color tint at times.

As the foam floor mats are used in the costume already underneath the knee / shin protectors that doubling as his pauldrons.

Also for those who are looking for the gun, its been confirmed that the pistol he uses is a TiSAS Zigana Sport
View attachment 323179

Nice!

I don't want to see anyone use the carbon-look vinyl though. :thumbsdown Go big and actually use carbon cloth. :thumbsup

Last edited:
its kind of hard to make the deathstroke season 1(wintergreen) and just ignore making the deathstroke season 2........... mmmmmm....... should i take this challenge??

its kind of hard to make the deathstroke season 1(wintergreen) and just ignore making the deathstroke season 2........... mmmmmm....... should i take this challenge??

I'd love to see someone attempt this piece, and I saw how your Wintergreen suit turned out (props btw :) ) so yes I think you should take the 2.0 challenge. :cool

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back