death warrior suit

few updates.overall detail painting not quit finished but its starting to come to life!comments and suggestions apreciated as always!

IMG_3716.JPG

IMG_3718.JPG

IMG_3719.JPG

IMG_3720.JPG

IMG_3721.JPG

IMG_3722.JPG

IMG_3722.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

IMG_3726.JPG

IMG_3727.JPG

IMG_3728.JPG

IMG_3729.JPG

IMG_3732.JPG

IMG_3733.JPG

IMG_3734.JPG

IMG_3735.JPG

IMG_3736.JPG

IMG_3737.JPG

Absolutely killer man. All around. I love it, and I love that the skin isn't bulky. A lot of the big bulked up suits look amazing, but I'm a fan of the leaner look. It coming out amazing though man.

What type of rubber cement did you use? And did you apply it the same way you would latex?

I didn't order latex, and I don't want to risk ordering some and having it freeze, but your alternative looks really really good.

Absolutely killer man. All around. I love it, and I love that the skin isn't bulky. A lot of the big bulked up suits look amazing, but I'm a fan of the leaner look. It coming out amazing though man.

What type of rubber cement did you use? And did you apply it the same way you would latex?

I didn't order latex, and I don't want to risk ordering some and having it freeze, but your alternative looks really really good.

well im not sure wut u would have avaiable in your area but at most hardware places(canadian tire,home depo,home hardware)has it.its a simple water based non toxic solvent free contact cement.i just brushed on a layer of the spandex to make it accept more contact cement.then just add rolled up balls of paper towel or ass wipe.ive used cotton wads and pull em apart to make the shape of your desired muscle.put it on the take a piece of toilet paper and with out rolling it up just lay it ontop(as a "skin")of your cotton muscles then brush on non toxic contact cement and this kinda binds it all together and make it look more natural as it has a skin unno.the toilet paper also gives it a realy nice lizardy alieny ish skin texture.where u have joints that move try not to lay it on as thick as u want thes parts to b more flexible and not crimp and roll wen u move.for the other places like the chest or parts that wont bend or move much u can b fairly liberal with ure contact cement....then all u gotta do is paint er up man!!

got the quills made up just not attached or painted.i used a hot glue gun and just made long straights strands and let em harden.there nice and flexible and soft so im assuming theyll work.very inexpensive aswell!my favourite kind of expense!

Right on, thanks man. I only live a couple hours from Fort. Sask, so I figure I should be able to find something similar

Thanks for your help, and the explanation. Again, your suit looks sick. Keep it up.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back