death warrior suit

biofreak

so this is mainly wut ive amassed so far.dred rings not painted yet,canon not mounted yet.needs more yet but its finaly looking like something to me!wut u dudes think?

IMG_3696.JPG

IMG_3697.JPG

IMG_3699.JPG

IMG_3700.JPG

IMG_3701.JPG

IMG_3708.JPG

IMG_3709.JPG

IMG_3713.JPG

the whole suit is a scratch build.moldeling it after the death warrior with alterations.first of its kind as far as i can tell.the hand isnt even painted yet so wen i get the other one fabed up they will go for paint aswell as the armour.the grey is just a metallic base coat.needs gold trimmings and some silver toning to it.still have alot to do basically but getting it to this point feels like a mile stone already!hats off to the guys who do this stuff full time.

thanks man!still missing right shoulder bell,right shoulder pad,hand,bone sash,chains with bones hanging from them,canon,belt.and thats just the upper half.hope its done b4 halloween!

spandex unitard with cotton wads and toilet paper for texture.used non toxic water based contact cement as a cheap latex sub.actually worked out quit well.its months old and still very flexible.

Gotta give props on that suit man. Love the whole thing. If you made a few more mask I'd want to buy one from you. That mask is hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure that you PM me first if you do decide too.

I want a bio!!!.....(looks around)....is he making any yet? Very good start! Love the face on your predator:) looks like a P2 and a super predator hybrid.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back