Interest Death Stranding Norman Reedus' "Bridges" pvc patch

The Schlitzie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys. I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting excited for Video Kojima's new video game in development. With Norman Reedus, Guillermo del Toro, Mads Mikkelsen, Lindsay Wagner and Lea Seydoux on board so far starting and voice acting in the game. I want to replicate one of the patches that Norman Reedus is seen wearing on his backpack in the latest images released. The image has already been designed (by: Laellee) and is ready to go. The low res image included for reference so that you know what I'm talking about. The patches will be around 5" wide, pvc with hook and loop backing. It says "BRIDGES" with "United Cities of America" below that. If I can get anywhere close to 20 on board I can get them produced for about $20-$25 each. Obviously if by some miracle there is more I interest for a video game related prop on here than I can get the price down dramatically. Lemme know if you're interested. I mainly just want to cover costs of the initial production and have one to keep for myself.

Screenshot_20180704-105747.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back