Unlimited Run Deadpool movie face shell...(New) belt buckle added

The resin dealer that I original bought from sent me new resin since I was having issues with the old resin. I explained to him my issues and he was very reasonable and sent them to me for free.
I made one cast from it already and it turned out good so I'm on my second one tonight so we will see how it turns out. I'm sorry for such the delay on this run. It has been a big pain with many issues but I'm hoping that I am passed those issues and can finish filling out the orders. I will keep everyone posted.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I have had so many issues and I have so many other projects that I want to get started that I will only be doing the full face shell for now. I will let everyone know if I make a two piece shell.

Sorry for the being late on these but I finally got the resin to work the way I need it. I sent emails to the next three on the list so stand by because I plan on making several more this week to send out.

When and by what email was your payment sent because I have been trying to figure out who sent me a payment because there were no notes or additional information attached to the payment for me to identify who sent it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, sir.

Yes, it's still available. I will be getting back to my projects in a few days after recuperating from Christmas. I'll put you two down on the list and let you know when the shell is ready for shipping.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back