Limited Run Deadpool Costume MOVIE VERSION (collab with Yepiamzombie)

Here fishing for an update and also curious what the lead time on the new mask is if I were to order one. Also, later on will I be able to add the "functional" swords to the piece that comes standard (no swords)?

Here fishing for an update and also curious what the lead time on the new mask is if I were to order one. Also, later on will I be able to add the "functional" swords to the piece that comes standard (no swords)?

Regarding the scabbard, shipping is killing us on those so we're thinking of making a solid foam piece that is not functional, for those that wish to stick with no swords. You would have to do all the modding yourself to make it functional, should you ever want to do that. But we're still deciding on that. We have the mold for it but so far most people have opted to upgrade to get the swords so I've been shipping that.

As for the new masks are looking pretty incredible. We're pretty proud of them. We're also starting on expressions now both for these first, and then for the previous model. We have both a half and full shell available now.

IMG_2205.JPG
IMG_2259.JPG

The effect is pretty damn good once it's all put together!

4EC8F093-ADB3-49BF-A45E-1227162EBE10.jpg

It looks like everyone from the first run, with the exception of r71 whose suit is almost ready, should have their suit and a few goodies by now. As for the rest of your accessories, we keep paying bills and buying new materials to get everyone sorted but I can tell you these damn leather pouch belts are killing us lol...amongst with other items which material's prices started adding up quickly.

IMG_2428.JPG

Which bring me to the guns, for those who ordered ME packages, were starting to cast those from foam to both save money and be able to ship them easier without having customs hold them for prolonged periods of time to indefinitely. But the point is we're working on getting everyone all squared away with their purchase and any items you are still missing.

The holsters are pretty cool too btw! I can't believe I hadn't shown you those. The foam guns will fit perfectly in these too.
IMG_1314.JPG

Other than that, here's a short vid showing the new mask for those who don't follow my social media:

The new masks are $550 and come with one extra expression set of eyes, most likely the "surprised" expression first. We'll have 2 more to follow and be sold as a pack or individually for $80 a pair.

IMG_2195.JPG
IMG_2194.JPGIMG_2193.JPG

I'm starting to ship the new masks now and we're including them with all the new package tiers at the new prices for the second run. Email or message me if you want to pick up one for yourself. I'll give you free shipping if you're on the run list from a previous package purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got mine. Haven't fully unpacked it other than the mask. This mask is ridiculous. I can't believe how good it looks. For those of you who already have the mask, has visibility become an issue? I can see somewhat but it could be a problem.

I just got mine. Haven't fully unpacked it other than the mask. This mask is ridiculous. I can't believe how good it looks. For those of you who already have the mask, has visibility become an issue? I can see somewhat but it could be a problem.

Well it is limited in the fact that you're peripheral vision isn't perfect.

However, I have no issues.

Haha, good to know the suit's material is flexible enough to jump around in like that.

I opted to remove the black mesh behind the white layer, the before and after is better I think.

Interested in getting a Maximum Effort level for this run. When does the run start and after you pay what's the turn around time?

I already have one of the older masks. Is there a way I can buy just the expressions? I love my mask and I think the expressions would be a great way to give it a good finish!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back