Limited Run Deadpool Costume MOVIE VERSION (collab with Yepiamzombie)

Re: Reynold's Deadpool version faceshield and full suit (collab with Yepiamzombie)

i love this suit so much. definitely getting a mask and will save up for most of the suit. the disadvantages of begin a teenager with no job is you can't buy this stuff on the spot.

Re: Reynold's Deadpool version faceshield and full suit (collab with Yepiamzombie)

I'm in for a full suit, I just sent you an email.

Thanks!

Zoid

Answered all my emails. Hopefully yours was replied to as well?

Yes You did,

I reserved a place for the entire suit, I'll place my deposit at the beginning next month.

Regards,

Alberto

Emailed about a full suit. Neglected to include my user name, but just responding via email is fine.

Email sent!

Wes

Getting back to everyone today.

THANK YOU so much for everyone's patience and support. Made a couple of updates some of you already know about, on the first post. Things are moving forward and the suit is looking incredible. Trying to make something worthy of every cent you guys (and myself) have invested and that hopefully will be proud to own in the near future.

Got your email, responded. I'm in for maximum effort. You'll have a deposit this week. This thing is amazing!

Nice work Fett :) email sent your way ;)

When are you hoping to have the suit completed by

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

When are you hoping to have the suit completed by

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Things are moving along very well, now that there are tons of reference images, and hope to have the first one finished later this month!
579df3fd-dac5-437c-97d5-6b3cc7b2bcd5

I don't think I shared this guy here:

1a50834e-f852-483a-ae43-5bfd9e5ebd80

It's a display bust with a functional/removable mask. I am also offering these for anyone who wants one for their masks but isn't looking to invest in a full suit. Email me at el.fett.projects@gmail.com for more info and pricing because it's a complete custom job and you may want more or less than what is show in my pic here.

Thank you all!

That bust is amazing! And the rest of the suit! Awesome job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Send me your zip code and I'll get you a quote :)

Also thinking about offering mask/busts for $650 or $700 with head-form included. if enough people want them. The below pic is from the production but this is what I would be going for with those. Let me know guys :)

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4a758ae11a8d4366eb5ab242e5b64191&oe=5715541D

I don't get this,Is this the mask you've made or The actual movie ones

Interested in Deadpool mask/bust . Sent you message and eMail ( sry for both ) .

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back