Limited Run Deadpool Costume MOVIE VERSION (collab with Yepiamzombie)

Re: Reynold's Deadpool version faceshield and full suit (collab with Yepiamzombie)

Just to butt in.
I dom't post build here any more, but wanted to say so far worth every penny spent.
I'm in for a Maximum Effort package and will have no regrets once everything is to me.

Wore my El Fett mask to the premier and have had nothing but good comments.

Cheers!

Re: Reynold's Deadpool version faceshield and full suit (collab with Yepiamzombie)

Email sent for a full suit

Last edited:

Sent you an email, thanks! Super stoked I finally found this thread with all the answers and best of all the all evidence of the great work and craftsmanship between the team!

I feel like a kid in a candy store waiting for the new flavor, cant wait you guys are awesome the work is amazing!

I'm working on a movie dead pool to. I was wonder if you has any insight on the sword and sheath. I think they have it hidden straps to keep it on his back. or maybe some strong magnets.what are your thoughts do you have any ideas I don't believe that one strap get the sword place. also I don't know what you're doing with the shoulder but I've come up with a pattern for the shoulder right now I've only done it in foam.but I plan to do it in padding and then sew leather on the padding

Attachments

• IMG_20160302_171638.jpg
    IMG_20160302_171638.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20160302_171201537.jpg
    IMG_20160302_171201537.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20160302_170853521.jpg
    IMG_20160302_170853521.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20160302_170910563.jpg
    IMG_20160302_170910563.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 129
Last edited:

I'm working on a movie dead pool to. I was wonder if you has any insight on the sword and sheath. I think they have it hidden straps to keep it on his back. or maybe some strong magnets.what are your thoughts do you have any ideas I don't believe that one strap get the sword place. also I don't know what you're doing with the shoulder but I've come up with a pattern for the shoulder right now I've only done it in foam.but I plan to do it in padding and then sew leather on the padding

I probably wouldn't go to this thread to ask for advice since this thread is for El_fett and his local artist friend's paid commission on their Deadpool suit.

Try this thread instead:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=236412&highlight=deadpool

Last edited:

Great job on those buddy. We're actually sculpting ours and possibly going vac-form route, then padding/covering them up in leather as well. Keep up the good work. Good luck!

Good morning guys, sorry to all still waiting on an email or message back. Inbox is flooded but I'll get back to everyone. Promise.

Here's a fun lil video I made yesterday addressing the most common/FAQs I get. Mainly "Where did you buy that fabric?" "What fabric is that?" etc...Anyways. Enjoy and have a great week! Oh, also a half shell movement test in the vid ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Add me to the list - maximum effort. Email sent and money waiting

Also saw the updates on Instagram/FB, so close to being 14th in line! Some quality work there FN! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back