Deadpool bodysuit material help/suggestions

Notech

Hi all,

I am looking to attempt a Deadpool costume based on a forum members design for the template, but not using the conventional method of dye-sub and spandex/lycra.

In order to achieve a physical hexagon look and feel to the bodysuit like you see printed on the spidey bodysuits, I am going to print the Deadpool template and use that to cut out stretch mesh fabric in black and crimson.

Any thoughts or suggestions regarding fabrics, linings, experience with such materials and feasibility of the task at hand would be awesome.

I will upload some samples of fabric i have found thus far, apologies for the website watermark but they are the best example pictures to explain with.

Attachments

• DSC_8265_2013-04-16_5.jpg
    DSC_8265_2013-04-16_5.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC_0264_2012-08-23_1 (1).jpg
    DSC_0264_2012-08-23_1 (1).jpg
    561.4 KB · Views: 143
Hey

I wish you good luck with your build... To my simple costuming knowledge and quick Google search, I have yet to see a nice Deadpool costume. I am interested in doing one down the line... you can use all kinds of fabrics for your build.... Any chances of showing us some pics of the suit you wanna do?? Sideshow is going to release a nice Deadpool figure in October.....

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back