Deadpool - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

for some reason i can't download the bodysuit file. It decompresses but when it gets to the upload stage it fails. Has anyone else experienced that?

All sorted.

I'm thinking about sending it to printers, how would i email the file to them? (Its bigger than i realize)

Also, is there a non armored version? Thinking of getting my own kneepads, gloves, shin guards, etc.

Ok if not, just wanted to ask :)

Thanks in advance

All sorted.

I'm thinking about sending it to printers, how would i email the file to them? (Its bigger than i realize)

Also, is there a non armored version? Thinking of getting my own kneepads, gloves, shin guards, etc.

Ok if not, just wanted to ask :)

Thanks in advance
You'll want to use a file hosting site like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive etc. then send them a download link.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Its been a while but just wanted to share my updat deadpool_20160923224018753.jpged process. I added foam shoulder pieces that I made and attached to the suit via Velcro. I also made some foam bracelet pieces along with the thin pieces he has around his bicep area.

Awesome work. Two questions...how would i go about resizing the file to fit a youth, and can i get the file re uploaded. Thanks!

At the end of the first post on my tasm2 thread there is a guide on how to resize. You just take the std file and resize in photoshop of any othe software capable of scaling a jpg file.

Hey guys! this is my first post in this topic, I just want to share some pictures of what I have done.
Thank you Ken for your awesome designs, I 3D-printed the eyes version 3, and used them as a baseline together with my head cast to sculpt a face shell.
I just waiting to receive my printed suit to be ready for Halloween...hopefully I get it on time... it is so late already =(
03.jpg01.jpg02.jpg

is there maybe a foam pepakura file for the shoulder pieces.. or could maybe someone make them... pls pls pls.....
I was thinking of using kenlandrum's stl file and trying a pep unfold.

The part is honestly simple enough to freehand with foam though too.

Hi Adam,

i made one yesterday.. freehanded. Taped my shoulder (filled with shoulder patches from my GF), marked the outlines, cut the pieces to become flat (2D), traced in on paper, scanned it, redit the lines in illustrator, printed, drawn on 2mm foam and glued it al together... but somehow...
The round bulkyness just isnt... bulky enough..
I know trial and error.. :facepalm

But just wondered and was thinking would be great if someone maybe did some foam unfold for these...
or even better if someone sold the completly finished... :angel

I was thinking of using kenlandrum's stl file and trying a pep unfold.

The part is honestly simple enough to freehand with foam though too.

I also just did the freehand way for the shoulder pieces. I just traced out two 2D pieces on foam, heated them for shape or puffyness, then glued them together. IMG_20160923_201343.jpg

Ken, I was thinking of trying to build up a complete suit design of my own in photoshop and was wondering how you created the texture on the red part of the suit. Did you use a specific texture/grunge brush? I found several leather texture brushes that will work for the black portions but I can't seem to get the texture of the red part of the fabric on the suit. Thanks as always

Hey all, I'm having a hard time figuring out how the swords slide into the scabbard just by looking at the 3d model. I havent printed it yet but I'm curious if anyone had any info on that. From the model it doesnt look like there is a slot to put the sword in.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back