Deadpool - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

I ordered the same one as well in white plastic with the intention of molding and casting only one for myself. Anything else I would ask Ken first and see what kind of compensation he would like.

But I was asking if you ordered the plastic or the steel printed buckle from shapeways?
And i said i printed it myself. Out of abs. I don't use shapeways

So I'm going to give this a go. What size did you print the pattern? I've opened it and it's saying A4.....?
I used the default sizing using the layered mask file (on page one) i printed it using adobe acrobat so it would print in real size and just taped and paper together as a template. Then i modified it into a 4 piece mask (front,left,right, and back)

Any plans to do an stl of the eyes that people can add to the mask?
Great file
Also has anyone printed this yet?

Last edited:
Talk to Randy Guhl.
He's already made some pretty badass eyes!
Thanks ken! I haven't done the movie style yet. I'm still seeing if its possible to retrofit my shell to work with the movie style but i do have a shell with multiple expressions. uploadfromtaptalk1433953088884.jpguploadfromtaptalk1433953121577.jpguploadfromtaptalk1433953137387.jpg

Great work kenlandrum.

I was wondering if the 3D print files are also being made available, as the Spider-Men files were?
No worries if not as I understand you will have put a lot of work in.

Thanks.

Edit: Never mind I read the thread more carefully and realised my mistake

Last edited:
On which materials and which sizes of this materials could I print it? I live pretty far outside of US, and I'll try to find local alternatives to fabricondemand.com (and anyway, no deadpool costume ready to print there yet).
And would it be ok for 185cm (6' 1") height (should be OK, according to Spiderman files description)?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back