Deadpool - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Hey Guys,

First time posting, I am based in the UK and have decided (with no experience) to make this Deadpool costume for a party in May.

I am 6ft 1 and my first attempt (see pictures of me wearing it) was going great until I added the arms.

So I had to reprint the costume :thumbsdown

Now onto my second attempt, (the printing company even sent the costume to Deadpool lol), and all is going well.

I am really looking forward to wearing this costume, I am currently printing the eyes, and am hoping for a face shell but my 3d Rendering skills are not up to scratch.

Many thanks

Nathan

13.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg11.jpg12.jpg1.jpg

Thought you guys might like to see what the leg scabbard looks like with the knife. The default rendering scale is a bit tight. I had to heat the knife and insert it in the sheath to make it fit since it's too narrow. I'll probably reprint it @ 110% to allow everything to fit nicely. Still, it's a cool piece. Right now I'm printing out a buckle that I designed. Well see how it looks...

Hey Guys,

First time posting, I am based in the UK and have decided (with no experience) to make this Deadpool costume for a party in May.

I am 6ft 1 and my first attempt (see pictures of me wearing it) was going great until I added the arms.

So I had to reprint the costume :thumbsdown

Now onto my second attempt, (the printing company even sent the costume to Deadpool lol), and all is going well.

I am really looking forward to wearing this costume, I am currently printing the eyes, and am hoping for a face shell but my 3d Rendering skills are not up to scratch.

Many thanks

Nathan

View attachment 607237View attachment 607229View attachment 607230View attachment 607231View attachment 607232View attachment 607233View attachment 607234View attachment 607235View attachment 607236View attachment 607228

Is that my modded/weathered file I did of Ken's I posted on here? I was wondering what the file would look like printed on fabric, it turned out great I think, thanks for sharing, looking forward to getting my suit made from that same file.

Also if anyone has looked on eBay and seen the overseas cosplay companies selling the calf wraps/boots, i purchased a pair and am pretty pleased. The top of the calf area was a bit large but I plan on cutting excess off and sewing back together. But for the price which includes actual boots too, isnt too bad. I may actually attach the claf wrap and boot covers to an old pair of 5.11 boots I have from work ( perc of my job i guess, i have plenty of boots and holsters lol) Anyway, thought Id share a pic of the boots I got off ebay. boot.jpg

Also if anyone has looked on eBay and seen the overseas cosplay companies selling the calf wraps/boots, i purchased a pair and am pretty pleased. The top of the calf area was a bit large but I plan on cutting excess off and sewing back together. But for the price which includes actual boots too, isnt too bad. I may actually attach the claf wrap and boot covers to an old pair of 5.11 boots I have from work ( perc of my job i guess, i have plenty of boots and holsters lol) Anyway, thought Id share a pic of the boots I got off ebay. View attachment 608983

Hey Clint did you finish your mod of Ken s suit?

Hey Clint did you finish your mod of Ken s suit?
Yes I did, I posted a Google drive link for the file a few pages back. The photos that user Nathancosmos posted is my mod of Ken's file after I looked close. My suit of my file mod should arrive this weekend and I'll post photos. I also am looking at ordering lots of Cordura material and having it sewn over the suit on the red parts if that's possible, gonna talk to local seamstress

Hey Clint I found it. Could you send me the photoshop file so I can darken the color a bit to a darker red?
I tried adjusting the colors also and not too easy of a task cause when you adjust the hues it changes hues on the black parts as well so you might get a more crimson red but your black might be more purple-ish etc. Plus it depends on printer probably too. I did darken it a bit anyway but yea I think mine might be too red too but oh well DP IS red anyway lol. I'm gonna toy with sewing the correct color cordura material over a Jersey Lycra ****. The Photoshop file is too large to share, it ridiculous size when saved as PS extension.

Lol ya I found that out too. I made my own spiderman one a while back and had zentai zentai sew it but it took quite the back and forth of file types until they got one that worked that wouldn't wreck the details.

Hey Ken I have downloaded the lens files for deadpool and I have them printed out. They look stunning and absolutely perfect, the one thing I wish though is that I didn't break the seam line detail when I was breaking the support material off of them. Other than that they look great. I will post pics of them when I can. :)

Hey Ken I have downloaded the lens files for deadpool and I have them printed out. They look stunning and absolutely perfect, the one thing I wish though is that I didn't break the seam line detail when I was breaking the support material off of them. Other than that they look great. I will post pics of them when I can. :)

Please!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Clint I found it. Could you send me the photoshop file so I can darken the color a bit to a darker red?

I can post a mask for the red if that helps... that way you can isolate that color.

IMG_20160412_165148.jpgHere is my mod of Ken's file I had printed and sewn which is the same that Nathancosmos had printed. I'm pretty happy how the weathering,bullet holes, slashes turned out but the mask was wayyyy too small this go round for some reason. I'm hoping zentai zentai will send me another fairly quick.

Kenlandrum, I plan to make a suit sewing every one of the seams for real, BUT this file is invaluable to locate them. Problem is, I seem to be unable to open the full JPG here. Do you happen to know whether there was a problem in the uploaded file? OR alternatively, is it possible to upload it again and update the link on the first post, should there be a problem?

Sorry for being a nuisance!

Ken, when you printed your latest file did it seem to have a very sleight orange tint to it? Just wondering if it's just the company I had print it. I've been trying to dye it to a deeper red but the dye won't stick so I'm thinking of trying something called "dye na flow" liquid fabric paint, similar to tye dye, ever used it before?

Ken, when you printed your latest file did it seem to have a very sleight orange tint to it? Just wondering if it's just the company I had print it. I've been trying to dye it to a deeper red but the dye won't stick so I'm thinking of trying something called "dye na flow" liquid fabric paint, similar to tye dye, ever used it before?

Not at all. I did a test swatch of several red, muscle combos first.... came out nice.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back