Darth Vader Tie fighter studio scale

BenCozine

I am thinking about buying a 1/24 Darth Vader Tie fighter, korbanth Sabers has one but I know nothing about them. Is this a high quality kit? Does it have any problems I need to know about? Is there a better option?

Thanks!!!

I can not speak of the Tie Fighter but I did get the 1/24 B-Wing from them. They delivered it in a timely manner. They also sent parts out later at my request for ones that were missing from the original shipment.

The casting on my B-Wing kit is not great but it is a lot better than some kits that I have received by others in the past. The B-Wing kit I received will take a little extra time for me to get it where it needs to be. Last I knew, the B-Wing is not available as it is being retooled.

I have seen finished builds of the Vader Tie Fighter and they look amazing. I would love to get one some day. The only complaint I can remember reading are that the wings can be a pain to get angled/aligned just right.

If you get the kit, please post a work in progress thread as I would love to see it.

The attached photo is from Korbanth Sabers site when the B-Wing kit was still available for sale.
1.jpg

Heres the build thread for vector zero's Advanced Tie build. Have a good read. You should find all the info you need.

Heres the build thread for vector zero's Advanced Tie build. Have a good read. You should find all the info you need.
Very nice, subscribed!!!

So I recieved the Darth Vader Tie fighter from korbanth Sabers today, here are a few quick photos. I have never built a resign model before so I hope this kit is all in order and a quality product.

SAM_0976.JPG
SAM_0983.JPG
SAM_0973.JPG
SAM_0980.JPG

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back