Interest Darth Vader Energizer commercial lightsaber 3D printed MHS conversion kit

Okay, guys. I'm continuing to zero in the print settings. Just when I thought that I had everything sorted out, I had to go and start tweaking things again. I've been experimenting with print orientations and support material for the control box and rectangular greeblie. I'd like there to be as little clean up as possible, so finding the right print settings has been a bit of a trial and error affair. What I find to be an acceptable amount of cleanup for my own personal projects won't necessarily fly for other people. I think that I've finally figured out how to get acceptable results; I'm printing the test pieces right now *crosses fingers*.

Sorry for the delays, but I know that if I don't iron out these kinks, they'll always bug me. There is light at the end of the tunnel!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Hey guys. I've been having some technical difficulties with my printer. I'm trying to get them sorted out. Once that's done, I can finalize the control box and then I'll be ready to make the run active.

This looks fun, I might be interested in a kit.

I know the Bunny saber was based on the Barbican, and then there's the Profiles In History saber which was a casting of the Bunny saber, but what's the deal with this one that is pictured next to the Shared Stunt? I've seen that pic before and I always thought the activation card looked like a tiny image of piano keys. Like a sticker off of a toy. :D

Also this replica would be incomplete without two D-cell Supervolt batteries. ;)

How's this looking? Still happening...

You know I love an ugly vader saber! (And yet, not at all into the MPP... it's weird)

My printer should be returned to me this coming week. Then I will be able to finalize the designs and all of that jazz. I definitely want to get this project underway!

Would this possibly work with just a real maglight?
As is stands, the shroud and clamp band won't fit a maglite. The MHS tubing is a bit smaller. I'm doing a couple of custom pieces for some forumers that theoretically would fit a maglite. Right now I want to focus on the MHS kits, but I would eventually like to get maglite-sized kits together, too.

I'm still having problems with my printer! Just when I think I've got it worked out, something goes wrong. I may end up investing in a new printer, but I've got to pay off the paypal balance first hahaha. I REALLY want to get back on track with this project.

I'm going to be getting a new printer here quite soon (had to take care of some other financial obligations) and will be getting this project back on track. I just need to figure out which printer to get...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back