Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - New Pics pg 100!!

Test helmet at .97. Have not finish the rear but you get the idea. How are you suppose to put it on once the back is complete?

I'm having a hard time if I want to make mk IV or VII.

How are you going about fitting the rest of the suit? I would like not have to make the same part over and over again lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369261068.660198.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369261092.691457.jpg

Last edited:

Just started my build. This is my second attempt, made a foam speed build last year. But wanted to post a little progress and thank darkside501st again for letting me use his great files!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369262207.864168.jpg

Test helmet at .97. Have not finish the rear but you get the idea. How are you suppose to put it on once the back is complete?

The full detail helmet has 3 separate parts, the back, the jaw, and the mask (Like in the movies). This helps to have more space to put it on.

Check out this video:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hy! I'm living im Brazil and I like to password. I will construct a Iron Man costume for may son. Do you can help me? Thank you!

The full detail helmet has 3 separate parts, the back, the jaw, and the mask (Like in the movies). This helps to have more space to put it on.

Check out this video:
Iron Man helmet opening faceplate test - YouTube

Is there a how two or examples of how people have done theirs?

My main concern is not having the room inside the helmet for these items once it is completed ( or in the bondo stages) My head is just over 23 inches so I might try and get .96 scaled helmet. What are people using to open and close the helmet? I'm not seeing them pushing any buttons.

Is it common for people to use MK 4/6 suit but MK 7 helmet?

The difference in the 4-6 is the chest piece correct?

Im stuck on a part. The arm has bicept, elbow, lower forarm but whats this upper arm piece and where does it connect or go? Im at a total loss. The part in question is top left.
upperarm_by_raptorarts-d668mez.jpg

That's man number one ^ ^

and answer : Iron Man MKVII Upper part ^ ^

- - - Updated - - -

you can check this one out. Very nice and detailed pics. And the pep is awesome :D
http://www.therpf.com/f24/ironman-mkvi-pep-helm-aiming-99-movie-accuracy-new-led-eyes-124100/

And a question , which part is this in the pep files ? :)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31285587/iron man/43.JPG

Ans: Iron Man MKVII Upper part

- - - Updated - - -

hey bud can you email the password so i can get access to the files need to start this suit asap thanks email: matthew.oliver.90@gmail.com

U mean Me? right!!

Hey hope you all have been well. sorry I've not been on for a bit. Finals in college took precedence(I passed and finally got my associates in science) (not to mention my laptop completely crashed and i had to buy an external hard drive to back up my hard drive before wiping and recovering it.) I've been working on the boot sanded most of it down and will be using the bondo on it soon. The wood putty seems to have worked well (though it did take a bit of time to dry which i sped up by putting it in front of a heater fan) I've tried it on and it fits and holds my full body weight so its looking good. hopefully now that im free of school ill be able to make more of the suit than just one boot. I'll try to post pictures soon.

I'm having a hard time to make mk IV or VII.

How are you going about fitting the rest of the suit? I would like not have to make the same part over and over again lol

View attachment 187957View attachment 187958

I haven't seen anyone answer this yet so, you have to cut a slit up the back in the middle about 2-3 inches long.

Mike is also planning on making tester files for the rest of the suit as well so you can figure out what size you need.

Hope this helps :)

Im stuck on a part. The arm has bicept, elbow, lower forarm but whats this upper arm piece and where does it connect or go? Im at a total loss. The part in question is top left.
View attachment 188076

it look's like your missing part of the bicep... that missing part goes on the outside, the elbow goes in the middle and the upper forearm (the top left part) goes on the inside... and to connect them you could use Chicago screws like Stealth mentions in one of his tutorials... hope that helps

I haven't seen anyone answer this yet so, you have to cut a slit up the back in the middle about 2-3 inches long.

Mike is also planning on making tester files for the rest of the suit as well so you can figure out what size you need.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks!

If doing the MK 7 the groves that goes around from eye to eye what is the best way to go about cutting this line? The way I understand it, is you resin, fiber class it and bondo it. But once you bond the helmet, the "guideline" that darkside put on the templet will no longer be visiable. The only difference in the 4 and 6 is the chest plate correct? I like the MK 7 look better but I don't think I'll have time to make the "Extra" parts that come with it vs the MK 4.

If size .95 is what is used for 22-23 inch head, do you still have room to install eletronics or should you go up to a .97?

Thanks!

and answer : Iron Man MKVII Upper part ^ ^

- - - Updated - - -

Ans: Iron Man MKVII Upper part

- - - Updated - - -

U mean Me? right!!

I dont think you should give the password to other people
If darkside made these file protected was because he wanted to know who has the files and what they want to do with it ...

I dont think you should give the password to other people
If darkside made these file protected was because he wanted to know who has the files and what they want to do with it ...

Correct. As stated in the first post, anyone that wants a password should send me a Private Message in this forum. If I catch wind that people aren't following my rules then I might take down the files. Nobody wants that so lets all play by the rules. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back