Darkhunter+2

Predatortje

Hey everyone, i finally finished airbrushing my darkhunter+2 i bought a long time ago from someone on ebay in canada.

check out the pics and let me know what you think about it :rolleyes:

5464722922_fb018d83a1_b.jpg
FRONT CLOSE
5464123873_b8fa39357c_b.jpg
(THIS PICTURE IS NOT SHARP)
5464123613_97f098ede6_b.jpg
BACK

Next modelkit: Predastore Until Death Part 1, after that one; Narin's Classic PREDATORS predator

I like what you did with it mine is still sitting untouched in the box I may just sell it if I dont get around to painting it soon. It will be the second one I got rid of and there not easy to find. Very nice kit and you did a great job on it.

I like what you did with it mine is still sitting untouched in the box I may just sell it if I dont get around to painting it soon. It will be the second one I got rid of and there not easy to find. Very nice kit and you did a great job on it.

Thanks! and Pm sent! :rolleyes:

Excellent paint-job, There are sop many talented members here. The Sculptor did a great jod as well. I just completed a custom predator. It is a 1/4 original, Check me out.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back