Darkhunter+2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predatortje

Hey everyone, i finally finished airbrushing my darkhunter+2 i bought a long time ago from someone on ebay in canada.

check out the pics and let me know what you think about it :rolleyes:

5464722922_fb018d83a1_b.jpg
FRONT CLOSE
5464123873_b8fa39357c_b.jpg
(THIS PICTURE IS NOT SHARP)
5464123613_97f098ede6_b.jpg
BACK

Next modelkit: Predastore Until Death Part 1, after that one; Narin's Classic PREDATORS predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

inkmonster

I like what you did with it mine is still sitting untouched in the box I may just sell it if I dont get around to painting it soon. It will be the second one I got rid of and there not easy to find. Very nice kit and you did a great job on it.

REYALS1

Wow... looks really great man. The armor could use a little... weathering, other than that looks really sick. :rolleyes:

Predatortje

I like what you did with it mine is still sitting untouched in the box I may just sell it if I dont get around to painting it soon. It will be the second one I got rid of and there not easy to find. Very nice kit and you did a great job on it.

Thanks! and Pm sent! :rolleyes:

EmperorPredator

Excellent paint-job, There are sop many talented members here. The Sculptor did a great jod as well. I just completed a custom predator. It is a 1/4 original, Check me out.