Dark (Netflix)

The hardest part will be to not binge the whole final series this weekend.
I'm hopeful we will see more of the cool dimension-hopping orb that Martha introduced in the final episode of the previous series.

I gave up. So many characters and versions of characters and times and dimensions. It just kept going and going until I finally zoned out. I doubt I'll finish it. Unless I get really bored.

I honestly can’t believe that they managed to wrap this up so cleanly.

Sure, there are a few hiccups this season, but the end result definitely brought everything together.

I even like how the very end makes you kind of wonder...

I’m just...impressed...

I realized it had been ages since I watched Season 1 and I never finished Season 2 anyway, so I decided to just binge through the whole thing. I think it'll actually make the experience more enjoyable overall.
Indeed - that's what I did... I re-watched seasons 1 and 2 before season 3 dropped. Definitely helped with subtle little things that I wouldn't have remembered/picked up on otherwise. Best way to go. (y)

Just finished the show.

... Wow...

Ended better than I expected, but I'm one that, even if I feel a show didn't necessarily stick the landing, I still enjoy the experience of watching the show itself. DARK would've had to flub a lot to disappoint me.

As far as catching up, I too had binged both seasons last year while recovering from a surgery, & even then, sometimes I forgot connections, especially as some different ages of characters were introduced. I knew I wouldn't have time to go back & rewatch both seasons, so I hit Wikipedia. They have individual episode recaps, that follow each characters arc in each episode, instead of recapping how the show weaves in-between characters as presented. This approach REALLY helped me to keep folks straight.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back