Daredevil (Netflix Series)

That is so awesome!!!

I never even thought about it before but splinter is stick the foot are the hand!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yeah! Thats why they call it the Foot, cause Daredevils ninja guys were The Hand. They were also going to fight crime in Hells Kitchen specifically, but Daredevil already resides there.

Just finished season 3.

I feel this is the strongest Daredevil season and possibly the strongest of ANY of the Netflix Marvel shows.

WOW what an ending!

I absolutely agree, and to a degree, this season was even stronger than some of the MCU films in terms of action, suspense, and plot. I really do hope that Charlie Cox's Daredevil gets some screen time in the MCU. I recall him saying at a panel that he hoped he'd get the call to be in Civil War. And I do feel that this may be the last Netflix DD series finale... I'm hoping they don't reboot the series, along with JJ, LC, and IF, when Disney starts streaming.

The only thing that was a bit disappointing was the end fight. Too bright, to much cardboard furniture. I found that to be the case in season 1 as well. Daredevil vs. kingpin isn't very compelling.

I would actually have preferred this to end in the courtroom

Just binge watched it. I'd have to say it's the best season yet of the Netflix Marvel series. Coming in second being Luke Cage, Netflix just did a terrific job on bringing Daredevil back from the dead to blow the dust off the rest.

In episode four, SAIC Hattley talks to Nadeem about her father being a trucker who hauled dangerous chemicals, bringing the truck home overnight and then driving out in the morning. I looked at Season 1's opener to look for the number 4 labels on the barrels in the crash (none) and then the driver (which doesn't look very much like it could be her father). Would've been a nice tie-in, but I don't think it connects. Sorry!

Good series, I agree it seems they wrapped things up. I like Charlie always a great job and athletic.

I just have one request : SHAVE ! Just one time ! Get after that 5 o clock shadow, please !

People are getting really upset that these Marvel shows are getting cancelled. But its pretty obvious if Disney is going to have their own streaming service, that they would have these shows on that service.

A part of me feels like it's going to be fairly watered down if they do continue it "their way." In any case, I won't be signing up to another subscription service for just one show.

Though I don't think the series ever got as good as the first season, it remained pretty solid despite big lumps of it being off-kilter. Pity we won't be seeing more of this vision of the character.

So bummed DD got cancelled...

Not sure how such a dark and gritty series would carry over to a Disney streaming service, but I guess we'll see...

Sean

Yeah, there's absolutely no way all of them got canceled one after another. It's a 100% given the jessica jones and the punisher will get the axe after their next seasons as well. Punisher could get it beforehand possibly as it hasn't begun S2 yet, but JJ started shooting in June i hear. So it should be shot by now.

I'd have more respect for the parties if they just out and out admitted it.

So sad see to DD was cancelled. I'd only just got around to seeing all of S3! I loved this show and thought it was the best Marvel show on Netflix. I hope it does carry on in some format, so keeping fingers crossed...

Guess I'm gonna start watching from S1 again

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back